Official BUF@TEN game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Levitre is looking much better at LT than at G. It makes sense, seeing as it was his position in college, but I think we all know Jauron's stance on playing players at their natural position.

You mean like taking the 2nd best center in the draft in the first round and making him a guard? Then taking the only guard on the team worth a crap and maing him a tackle?

Words cannot express how much I hate Rich Gannon.

How can you hate a guy who says at the beginning of the game "Chris Johnson went out to lunch with Faith Hill and had a tuna sandwich"...then realizes what he says, stops, chuckles, and quickly changes the subject.

You mean like taking the 2nd best center in the draft in the first round and making him a guard? Then taking the only guard on the team worth a crap and maing him a tackle?

Or being forced to move your starting SS to OLB. The only move that looks good is a DB in Byrd. Surprise surprise.

Dick wouldn't have clapped in that situation. He would have scrunched up his face and did a solemn nod.

Apparently I'm the only rube on the planet who doesn't have his tendencies down yet.

My self-scouting sucks; I need a new quality control guy.