Hate to state the obvious, but no way Bills win 7 games this year

San-O

Buffalo plays New England, Atlanta, and Indy. This doesn't bode well. They would

need to go on some type of winning streak oveer the next five games, which also isn't likely.

Dec. 20 New England 1:00

Dec. 27 @ Atlanta 1:00

Jan. 3 Indanapolis 1:00

:lol:

Buffalo plays New England, Atlanta, and Indy. This doesn't bode well. They would

need to go on some type of winning streak oveer the next five games, which also isn't likely.

:D

Cheer up. Maybe with Poz's influence he can convince management to draft LB Sean Lee from Penn St. We can never have enough Nittany Lions. The guy we drafted last year looks like he's going to be a real gamer :lol:

but, but, but...they had a good bye week with good practices! Trent said so!

Yeah, they always have great practices! DJ is the god of practice football. So far he is undefeated during practice. Trend Edwards is the best QB during practice I have ever seen. He also never have a concussion during practice. So leave him alone.

I think we are going to get pounded into the ground with the Titans running game to remove all doubt of this......

There is no way this coaching staff survives this disaster of a team in the offseason.

Well, I hope not, but who knows. Ole Ralph and Brandon will come up with something to lure

the fans into buying season tickets. Worked once, why not again?

:D

Wow. It sure is hard to win games in the NFL isn't it? :lol: But you are right, and although I watch every game and always root for them to win, at this point I really don't care if they lose the rest and finish up a solid 3-13-0, good for a top 5 pick in April, as long as the firing of Jauron and Fewell happens long before the '10 draft!

:blink:

Yea, those 2nd and 3rd string Colts, led by the immortal Jim Sorgi, will strike fear into our beloved Bills.....

But in all seriousness, I dont think we have a chance agaisnt their backups.

Yea, those 2nd and 3rd string Colts, led by the immortal Jim Sorgi, will strike fear into our beloved Bills.....

But in all seriousness, I dont think we have a chance agaisnt their backups.

We had a play-off consequence (for us) vs. meangingless (for them) game agaisnt Pitt backups a couple years ago.

Playing back-ups means nothing to DJ he is capable of losing those games with panache

Wow. It sure is hard to win games in the NFL isn't it? :blink: But you are right, and although I watch every game and always root for them to win, at this point I really don't care if they lose the rest and finish up a solid 3-13-0, good for a top 5 pick in April, as long as the firing of Jauron and Fewell happens long before the '10 draft!

There's no chance ole Ralph will cough up enough money to sign a top 5 draft pick. Guess we could trade down..

We had a play-off consequence (for us) vs. meangingless (for them) game agaisnt Pitt backups a couple years ago.

Playing back-ups means nothing to DJ he is capable of losing those games with panache

Ahhhh, that wasn't a DJ game, Unless we are blaming DJ for losing games before he was even here. If I remember correctly, that was Bledsoes last game here.

Those last 3 games may be completly meaningless for the opponents and Buffalo, so its not like they are more like Pre-season games.

Wow. It sure is hard to win games in the NFL isn't it? :blink: But you are right, and although I watch every game and always root for them to win, at this point I really don't care if they lose the rest and finish up a solid 3-13-0, good for a top 5 pick in April, as long as the firing of Jauron and Fewell happens long before the '10 draft!

You would keep AVP, whose the guy calling the plays for one of the worst offences in the league, and the reason why the Bills are losing, yet fire Fewell, whose defence is actually keeping the Bills in games until late when they just become gased from being on the field the entire game cause the offence can't do anything with the ball?

Right now, Fewell and April are the only guys I would consider retaining if the new coach wanted to keep the same system