TO missing from practice today

Golden Wheels

BuffaloBills.com will have an update at 2:30 pm.

How can a guy have a week and a half off and get an injury?

I thought we'd have 2 injuries over the bye week. So, I look at it as surviving the bye week pretty healthy if only one player got injured while sleeping on his couch.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Terrell Owens was missing from Wednesday's practice, creating a buzz in the Buffalo Bills' facility. The club needs to cut somebody before the 4 p.m. deadline to activate receiver James Hardy from the physically unable to perform list. Hardy was at practice.

The Bills have announced Owens' absence is injury-related, but no specifics were provided. Bills coach Dick Jauron's regularly scheduled news conference is at 2:30 p.m.

Tim Graham/ESPN

Is Roscoe going to be cut today? Stay tuned.

Just another circus event under the Big Top formally known as One Bills Drive.

If there is some sort of move afoot to activate Hardy at Owens' expense(or even Roscoe's for that matter) I don't blame the poor bastard in any way. He came here trying to do the right thing. The Bills ownership, front office and coaching are the circus act here, not the players.

Just another circus event under the Big Top formally known as One Bills Drive.

If there is some sort of move afoot to activate Hardy at Owens' expense(or even Roscoe's for that matter) I don't blame the poor bastard in any way. He came here trying to do the right thing. The Bills ownership, front office and coaching are the circus act here, not the players.

Owens has been fine. Less drama than Donte Whitner. If the Bills weren't such a Mickey Mouse organization, he might have been able to help the team, but they suck, and he is just a scapegoat.

Owens has been fine. Less drama than Donte Whitner. If the Bills weren't such a Mickey Mouse organization, he might have been able to help the team, but they suck, and he is just a scapegoat.

Why does Mickey Mouse have such a bad rap?

its incredibly frustrating to have a player as passionate and talented and entertaining as TO on our team and have our piss poor offense completely eliminate all of those qualities. i feel bad for the talented players we have had over the last decade that have wasted their prime years playing for nothing but a paycheck.