Current NFL draft order

1billsfan

where the Bills are currently slotted...

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html

:worthy:

Not only is it ground hogs day, but it's amazing we can suck this bad and still not gain any traction in regards to the draft.

Seriously, I'm thinking we move up to 8th.

I truly see us getting passed by Tennessee (probably as soon as this week), San Fran and Seattle. I don't see the first 7 teams sliding, rather, i don't see them being more successful than us the rest of the season.

5-11 for us, with those other three I mentioned getting, at the very least, 6 wins each.

We suck enough to get into the pick 6-9 range.

Those 1st 7 teams are really awful, i would say 8th is the best the bills could do. Just watch them knock off some team that takes them lightly and we finish 6-10 and end up with the 9th or 10th pick.

It defies logic for a team to remain mediocre for three going on four seasons. One could argue the 06 season was overachievement, but since then it's been all downhill. If this team doesn't go 10-6 (meaning a 7-1 to close) they probably will pick from 8th-12th. And that's right there were they've been from 06-09 on draft day. Truly groundhog day for Bills fans.

Seriously, I'm thinking we move up to 8th.

I truly see us getting passed by Tennessee (probably as soon as this week), San Fran and Seattle. I don't see the first 7 teams sliding, rather, i don't see them being more successful than us the rest of the season.

5-11 for us, with those other three I mentioned getting, at the very least, 6 wins each.

What he said.

It defies logic for a team to remain mediocre for three going on four seasons. One could argue the 06 season was overachievement, but since then it's been all downhill. If this team doesn't go 10-6 (meaning a 7-1 to close) they probably will pick from 8th-12th. And that's right there were they've been from 06-09 on draft day. Truly groundhog day for Bills fans.

Being trapped in the 8-12 range is more responsible for our ongoing mediocrity than most folks acknowledge.

Wow! It's amazing that as bad as the Bills are they would still only pick 11th at this point! There are 10 teams that have performed worse up to this point. That is hard to believe!

where the Bills are currently slotted...

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html

:worthy:

Not only is it ground hogs day, but it's amazing we can suck this bad and still not gain any traction in regards to the draft.

Why would you idiots root for the Bills to fail if you admittedly realize they can only move up 3 slots.

Absolute morons.

You know there is another way to move up in a draft right?

For me its not about the draft slot as much as it is hoping for new scouts/GM/Player Personnel. 5-11 may get them fired and some new guys in, while 7-9 might allow them to stick around for one more sh*t covered season. The higher pick is just a bonus - not like it would matter anyway, see Williams>McKinnie, Whitner>Ngata, Maybin>Orakpo, etc.

Why would you idiots root for the Bills to fail if you admittedly realize they can only move up 3 slots.

Absolute morons.

We missed out on Big Ben a few years back by only 2 spots. Every spot you move down is a bigger chance that the QB of the Future will be taken by someone else.

Absolute morons.

#11 and right behind SF again...unreal. Even if we lose out, we'll only move up to #8. None of top seven will move. How bad is that?

Think about it though, one spot could have gotten us Patrick Willis a few years ago instead of Marshawn.