100% chance Dick gets fired but

IMO there is not any way possibe dick keeps his job. but how much will the settlement be from Ralph?

Shuffle them around, it's the Wilson way:

Dick = Defensive Coodinator (Dick being the loyal guy he is, takes the demotion, takes the pay cut)

Fewell = Special Teams Coordinator

April = Offensive Coordinator

Van Pelt = Back to QB's coach (next most worthy candidate for demotion)

Billoick = Head Coach

I'd be cool with this.

Dick = Defensive Coodinator (Dick being the loyal guy he is, takes the demotion, takes the pay cut)

Billoick = Head Coach

I'd be cool with this.

I would not be cool with this at all. This coaching staff needs a serious cleansing, minus April and maybe Sanders.

I would not be cool with this at all. This coaching staff needs a serious cleansing, minus April and maybe Sanders.

Definitely. Jauron as inadequate as an HC his three straight 7-9 records (and an amazing 4 in a row losing records even if he gets lucky and we play well in the second half of the season) is simply not responsible for the majority of the Bills current 0 for a decade streak with out the playoffs.

Even flat out firing DJ and replacing him with another HC would merely be rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, It would be even more foolish shuffling in place if the Bills simply demoted DJ and moved up someone hired by the failed DJ to HC merely to save money.

Its tough to fire the owner so need to even go there. However, if the first step was actually to demote Brandon to the logistical role this non-GM would be appropriate and then have the new GM actually hire a new HC to fit the broader vision would be the minimally effective thing to do.

If ALL we do is can DJ (and particularly if we just shuffle around the already on contract coaches) it will simply be disappointing to this fan.

Billoick = Head Coach

I'd be cool with this.

Dick should be the defensive backs coach at alleghany state tops or, better, out of football forever.

Billoick = Head Coach

I'd be cool with this.

What did you smoke before you wrote this? No way does Brian Billick coach with that staff. He would never take a contract under those terms. Not to mention Dick jauron does not have to take a demotion, he can take his money to the bank without the hassle.

Billoick = Head Coach

I'd be cool with this.

Billick wont come here with a rag tag coaching staff. Come on now.

IMO there is not any way possibe dick keeps his job. but how much will the settlement be from Ralph?

What settlement? Dick gets paid for next year. Guaranteed contract. Thats why it probably won't happen. Especially wiht the CBA undecided and a strike looming over 2011. I bet everyone at OBD has a contract that expires after 2010 season. Ralph may wait and see if there is football in 2011 before committeing big guaranteed $$ to the coaching/exec staff.

What settlement? Dick gets paid for next year. Guaranteed contract. Thats why it probably won't happen. Especially wiht the CBA undecided and a strike looming over 2011. I bet everyone at OBD has a contract that expires after 2010 season. Ralph may wait and see if there is football in 2011 before committeing big guaranteed $$ to the coaching/exec staff.

What I'm afraid of happening is Ralph retains Jauron again and then realizes the money starts going down the drain when season ticket sales drop like a rock. Then they go out and acquire Michael Vick in another TO-style move.

If Brandon knows what he's doing from a marketing perspective, he'll be telling Ralph that Jauron needs to be gone or else tickets won't be sold.

What I'm afraid of happening is Ralph retains Jauron again and then realizes the money starts going down the drain when season ticket sales drop like a rock. Then they go out and acquire Michael Vick in another TO-style move.

If Brandon knows what he's doing from a marketing perspective, he'll be telling Ralph that Jauron needs to be gone or else tickets won't be sold.

agreed. They won't need a spectacular off-season FA pick-up, they'll just need to fire Jauron and hire a semi-good name coach. Ralph already has our season tix this year. Firing Jauron is Russ's ace up his sleeve. It won't happen until the off season when season tix are up for renewal.

Billoick = Head Coach

I'd be cool with this.

I dont understand peoples infatuation with Bobby April. Can someone please explain why we need a coach that takes roster spots from the important positions in football? Bobby April constistantly gets his pick of draft picks and thats why we end up with guys like Roscoe Parrish at WR, or Stamer, Corto, Digorio, Wire playing LB or S. Its ok to have 3 or 4 players dedicated for key special teams positions, but having every backup on your team suck just so you can have fast, high motor guys on kickoffs is a joke. I say Bobby April should be the first to go. And everyone whos going to say that he has consistantly had the best ST's in the game for years I would like to ask you when the last time ST's really won us a game. Hes had good returners in Parrish, McGee, McKelvin for years, the best punter in the game, and a solid kicker. Pretty sure thats all you would need to show a good ST unit. Besides the fact that ST's is the least important of the 3 units that take the field on Sunday. We sacrifice potential football players for a bunch of misfits that can run downfield 60yrds but cant make a tackle on defense, or catch a ball on offense.

Flame away if you will, but it makes no sense to have a decent to good or even great ST unit if we dont have an offense and defence first.

This is exactly what I think will happen. If Buffalo wins 6 or more games, Jauron stays and Ralph and Russ praise what a wonderful job he did considering all the injuries. Then they sign Vick and a couple of OL, and the fans jump right back on the bandwagon.

Ralph will not get rid of Jauron before the end of his contract unless he absolutely has to.