Keep it up you liberals

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep up the crying about a brave patriotic marine slaughtering a scumbag terrorist and kiss 2008 goodbye like you did 2004. You’ll never learn, will you. Wussies.

120455[/snapback]

Let's nuke 'em all.

Sarcasm off.

P.S. As a Republican, I will say that I think that we are better than that.

Keep up the crying about a brave patriotic marine slaughtering a scumbag terrorist and kiss 2008 goodbye like you did 2004. You’ll never learn, will you. Wussies.

120455[/snapback]

I'd consider myself relatively liberal, and in my view - war is hell, so the same rules do not apply. Sitting here behind a desk, I'll never understand the situation that marine was in at the time, so I will not judge him. I'm also anti-abortion (except in cases of rape or when the life of the mother is in jeopardy). Your main issue seems to be that you paint all people with whom you don't agree with much too broad a brush. That seems to be the problem with most of the country - the inability to separate very narrow issues from the big picture. The Republican party thanks you and those like you.

Since I have never been to war, much less rifle warfare from house to house, I cannot judge how quickly I would pull a trigger when it was a "me or you" split second decision.

I know my father was on cleanup details in the South Sea islands during the waning days of WW II and was faced with going from cave to cave to root out soldiers who did not know the war was over, and were ready to die for their emperor. It was not pretty, there were no cameras, and he did not speak of it much.

Change "cave" to "house" and "soldier" to "insurgent" and "emperor" to "Allah"....

Unless you have walked that path, you cannot judge anything.

Since I have never been to war, much less rifle warfare from house to house, I cannot judge how quickly I would pull a trigger when it was a "me or you" split second decision.

I know my father was on cleanup details in the South Sea islands during the waning days of WW II and was faced with going from cave to cave to root out soldiers who did not know the war was over, and were ready to die for their emperor. It was not pretty, there were no cameras, and he did not speak of it much.

Change "cave" to "house" and "soldier" to "insurgent" and "emperor" to "Allah"....

Unless you have walked that path, you cannot judge anything.

120497[/snapback]

Bingo.

These scumbags rig dead bodies and pretend to be death only to set off bombs when soldiers get near.

I don't care if that terrorist was defenseless, the soldier did the right thing.

Shoot first, ask questions later.

120561[/snapback]

That's funny, I was flipping through the radio stations during lunch today and heard Rush Limbaugh say the EXACT SAME THING. Almost word for word! It may be time to re-evaluate your primary source of information, lest you end up divorced and in rehab.

Conservative lemmings? Is it possible, AD?

These scumbags rig dead bodies and pretend to be death only to set off bombs when soldiers get near.

I don't care if that terrorist was defenseless, the soldier did the right thing.

Shoot first, ask questions later.

120561[/snapback]

The military has their orders and their own rules. They will investigate that matter and if necessary there will be a trial where all the facts will hopefully come out. I will neither condemn nor condone this action until the facts are in. The soldier involved deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The speed at which people are willing to jump to conclusions with out all the evidence and the degree to which they are willing to become so entrenched in their position at such an early stage is amazing.

That's funny, I was flipping through the radio stations during lunch today and heard Rush Limbaugh say the EXACT SAME THING.  Almost word for word!  It may be time to re-evaluate your primary source of information, lest you end up divorced and in rehab.

Conservative lemmings?  Is it possible, AD?

120573[/snapback]

Absolutely.

The military has their orders and their own rules.  They will investigate that matter and if necessary there will be a trial where all the facts will hopefully come out.  I will neither condemn nor condone this action until the facts are in.  The soldier involved deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The speed at which people are willing to jump to conclusions with out all the evidence and the degree to which they are willing to become so entrenched in their position at such an early stage is amazing.

120579[/snapback]

We have another bingo.

Sadly, the rush to judgement in the Al-Jazeera world has already been made despite the fact that Al-Jazeera is also NOT showing the Margaret Hassan execution. Coincidence?

That marine needed to shoot the imbedded reporter first.

120455[/snapback]

Such brutal attacks at liberals, can't we all just get along...Hey we support the troops in Iraq..no matter what the circumstances are that got them there.

And we don't support the young men and women over there because what???

121620[/snapback]

"Uniting, not dividing" is a purely Republican trait, silly. It's impossible to seperate political policies from support of the individuals carrying out their orders, didn't you know that? That's why Republicans never had anything derogatory to say about Clinton's foreign policies while we were in Bosnia...