New Bills fan

Shamrock

As a proud new dad of a baby girl :cry: , of course you want the world to know of a new Bills fan... My wife has already begun the apparell range in red/ white and blue. We're inflicting the pain of the Bills early! I have someone who can get up early Monday morning (here) and watch the Bills with me...makes me want to shout! :cry:

Congrats Shamrock!

You sure you want to do this to the little sweety?? :cry:

My neice is expecting and they received many Bills clothes and toys at the shower. Knowing the generations of Bills fans ahead of her, she's not sure she wants to condem her son to lifelong misery with minor spells of mediocrity.. And She's a multi-year season ticket holder!

Best wishes to your new family!

As a proud new dad of a baby girl :cry: , of course you want the world to know of a new Bills fan... My wife has already begun the apparell range in red/ white and blue. We're inflicting the pain of the Bills early! I have someone who can get up early Monday morning (here) and watch the Bills with me...makes me want to shout! :cry:

Congrats Shamrock ... nothing beats a Daddy's Little Girl. Now excuse me, I have to report you for child abuse ... LOL.

As a proud new dad of a baby girl :thumbsup: , of course you want the world to know of a new Bills fan... My wife has already begun the apparell range in red/ white and blue. We're inflicting the pain of the Bills early! I have someone who can get up early Monday morning (here) and watch the Bills with me...makes me want to shout! :P

A congratulations from the Lone Star State of Texas. Watching sports with my Dad was OUR time together. He worked 12hr days for my uncle's concrete business and that was his DOWN time. I lost him in 98 and still miss him but especially when something over the top happens in the sports world!! Good to see another member is now a part of the Bills Nation. Now.....I guess her 1st words won't be MOM or DAD......but """ LET'S GO BUFFALO""""!!!! LOL LOL LOL I know Aussiew is proud to have a future Bills Cheerleader from her beloved Australia.