I hope we keep Jauron

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I've done some pretty heavy thinking and drinking on the issue over the last few nights, and I've come to the conclusion that we need Dick Jauron to stay.

Why?

One word: We need continuity.

Remember the 1st game of the year?

We (for all intensive purposes) beat the NE.

Then the season went downhill because the air got taken out of us. It's not Dicks fault that McKelvin sucks.

If we had won that game we would probably be leading our division, and headed to the playoffs.

If we get a new head coach we will have to start all over again.

And also, the players play hard for him. Some coaches don't even have that.

So in short, KEEP THE DICK!!!!

Aren't you the guy who said you would take Eric Mangini as our next coach?

BTW, you're doing a bang-up Ralph Wilson impersonation. Continuity? LOL The only thing that continues is the losing...

Yeah OK. Reed is just stellar. I can't believe he's not in the pro bowl. I can't believe this team's offense still sucks so bad with a guy as talented as Josh Reed. When's the last time Reed did anything of any kind of game changing play? I mean really, here comes the "Oh he's nails on third downs" garbage, even though, all 31 other NFL teams have guys catching passes alot more often than us on third downs too. OK, well maybe not the Browns.

Josh Reed is so painfully average, it describes this team in nutshell. I have nothing against Reed. He's ok, and nothing more. Roscoe going to another team is much more scary to me than Josh Reed going to another team.

Again, if Roscoe sucks so bad, why hasn't he been released yet?

Because of his value as a 6th receiver and his ability as a punt catcher, like Chris Watson. If Reed is average, Parrish is well below average, just like this discussion

Now, I've done some pretty heavy thinking and drinking on the issue over the last few nights, and I've come to the conclusion that we need Dick Jauron to stay.

Why?

One word: We need continuity.

Remember the 1st game of the year?

We (for all intensive purposes) beat the NE.

Then the season went downhill because the air got taken out of us. It's not Dicks fault that McKelvin sucks.

If we had won that game we would probably be leading our division, and headed to the playoffs.

If we get a new head coach we will have to start all over again.

And also, the players play hard for him. Some coaches don't even have that.

So in short, KEEP THE DICK!!!!

You must be his lover or something...LOL!

The dude has to go, the only continuity with him is 7-9 seasons. This year he'll be lucky to go 5-12.

It's not fair for Football players to have hard, strenouous training camps.

They have been working all their lives to get to this point, and then they need to have a tough training camp?

Honestly, if I was the coach, I would make TC optional. Dick can't go that far, but I like his phillosophy. He's saving the players so that they can be healthy for the regular season.

Why are you doing this? Merely for your own amusement?

Lifetime loser? What about 13-3? He is actually a Lifetime winner, who has been very unlucky with injuries and happenstance the last few years.

You are right on the money- top ten reasons we should keep the Dick:

10- he already has a house in buffalo and by not selling his house he puts one less house on the market providing one less unit of supply thereby helping buoyancy

9- He did go 13-3 once, and he did it without much of a QB, lightning could strike twice

8- he provides a nice focal point for the fans blame

7- his sideline passion. (on Madden 2010, he gets fired up every time Trent throws a pick). Must be like that in real life

6- The offensive system, yeah they can't get in the end zone or put up 300 yds passing, but his play book is environmentally friendly (few pages) and it prevents the players from having to learn a whole new one, which would be hard.

5- At 7-9, or almost good every year we are always only one more win away from good or average.

4- He's so nice to the players that they wont mind being a Buffalo Bill even when the team continues to suck

3- If Ralphie did fire him the water boy would have to coach until his contract competed

2- It's hard to find an coach in the NFL who knows how hard it is win in the NFL

and the number on e reason TO keep DJ

1- his name is DICK

People always act like 7-9 is a horrible record.

Ok, I get it, it's not like the best record ever, but just imagine if we were the lions or the Browns.

7-9 is only several wins away from the playoffs, so that means he's real close. If not this year, then next.

Every year the chance of seeing the playoffs gets larger.

So, in short, keep the dick if you want to go to the playoffs next year.