Needless to say......I think it might get

While I will certainly watch the game.....I am not looking forward to listening to the boos that will certainly cascade from that Stadium.......

As I like Bledsoe the person....I do not wish this upon him.....

120276[/snapback]

To me the boos won't be necessarily directed at Bledsoe (though if he !@#$s up as is his habit he'll certainly merit some) but a message being sent to Donahoe and Mularkey that we fans are unhappy with the offense/product you insist on continuing to foist upon us.

We've had the FSU fans booing senior QB Chris Rix this season. Coach Bobby Bowden has said one of three things regarding this practice.

1.) He didn't hear it.

2.) The boos come from all of the PlayStation All Americans in the stands.

3.) Those people would boo an Easter Egg Hunt.

We've had the FSU fans booing senior QB Chris Rix this season.  Coach Bobby Bowden has said one of three things regarding this practice.

1.) He didn't hear it.

2.) The boos come from all of the PlayStation All Americans in the stands.

3.) Those people would boo an Easter Egg Hunt.

120352[/snapback]

4.) They're all originally from Philadelphia.

;)

It's the NFL, most teams follow up a horrible week with a pretty solid game. I expect the Bills to be right in there with the Rams and probably win. Don't be fooled though. This team cannot compete on the road w/ Bledsoe. Only the Pats, Steelers and Eagles seem to be able to pile up consistently good efforts seemingly every week.

The Bills are going to win this game. Granted, that will accomplish nothing other than prolong the misery as Deadsoe lays another egg the following week vs. a bad Seattle defense....

But, this is my first positive gut feeling of the season; and I've had it about this game since August - much like the Redskins game last year.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I've been to this stadium hundreds of times as have many others here and I will tell you exactly what will happen.

First they will introduce the defense. No need for them to start early on Drew. You will see a gameplan like the Arizona game. They will pound Willis and hope to keep Drew's pass attempts to a minimum. As soon as he throws that first incompletion you will hear some of them calling for his head, unfair as that may be. If he throws 3 or 4 incompletions in a row it will gradually get louder. If he gets sacked early, his fault or not, look out. And God forbid he throws an interception thats returned for a td. All hell will break loose.

I've been to this stadium hundreds of times as have many others here and I will tell you exactly what will happen.

First they will introduce the defense. No need for them to start early on Drew. You will see a gameplan like the Arizona game. They will pound Willis and hope to keep Drew's pass attempts to a minimum. As soon as he throws that first incompletion you will hear some of them calling for his head, unfair as that may be. If he throws 3 or 4 incompletions in a row it will gradually get louder. If he gets sacked early, his fault or not, look out. And God forbid he throws an interception thats returned for a td. All hell will break loose.

120406[/snapback]

Sounds about right.

God forbid a bone-headed mistake at the end of the game that causes us to lose...

now that would be ugly.

It's not the performance of Drew that I am concerned about.  It is the performance of the secondary that worries me.  If they repeat Sunday night's effort, ugh!

120408[/snapback]

Has anybody noticed - does Clements always cover the other team's #1 WR? If they put him on Holt, then Bruce could have a huge game. I think they'd be better off putting Nate on Bruce and doubling Holt.

I seriousloy think there could be a riot if that happens.

120505[/snapback]

Riots usually lead to looting. If there's any music stores close by the stadium, could someone toss a brick through a window and grab a guitar for me? Preferably a Les Paul Custom? That would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Has anybody noticed - does Clements always cover the other team's #1 WR?  If they put him on Holt, then Bruce could have a huge game.  I think they'd be better off putting Nate on Bruce and doubling Holt.

120509[/snapback]

Holt may not play. He had a concussion last week.

The key to the game will be sticking with the run all the way through the redzone. Seattle ran all over them until Holmgren decided to get cute when there were points to be had.