Trent Edwards v.s. Jay Cutler

PushthePile

If you like our offensive line's performance, you and I see the game completely differently.

By the way, you are looking at the stats wrong. Cutler has attempted 239 passes. Edwards and Fitz have attempted 223 passes combined. In other words, Buffalo QBs have attempted fewer passes but have been hit almost twice as often.

Nope, never said I like our offensive line nor did I say they were any good, just that the Bears were not much better. That is what the stats you provided say to me, so who is looking at them wrong? Not me.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, never said I like our offensive line nor did I say they were any good, just that the Bears were not much better. That is what the stats you provided say to me, so who is looking at them wrong? Not me.

Our guys get hit twice as often after attempting fewer passes and you think that the Bears line is not much better in pass protection?!?

Our guys get hit twice as often after attempting fewer passes and you think that the Bears line is not much better in pass protection?!?

2.5 more times per game is now twice as often. Go back and look at your stats you provided. :censored: Wow just wow.

Never said he was good or bad... just said he's better than Trent.

You can have him.

I would rather see what Edwards can do behind a good offensive line. If not Edwards, I would still love to see a Buffalo Bills QB play behind a good Buffalo Bills offensive line.

You can have him.

I would rather see what Edwards can do behind a good offensive line. If not Edwards, I would still love to see a Buffalo Bills QB play behind a good Buffalo Bills offensive line.

Okay, whatever. Edwards blows and there is no way he will ever be better than Cutler. If you think he will but needs an offensive to prove it, I don't think you know much about football.

2.5 more times per game is now twice as often. Go back and look at your stats you provided. :censored: Wow just wow.

You obviously did not see my response to your earlier post. Check out post 17 in this string. Just to be clear, I will quote it for you:

If you like our offensive line's performance, you and I see the game completely differently.

By the way, you are looking at the stats wrong. Cutler has attempted 239 passes. Edwards and Fitz have attempted 223 passes combined. In other words, Buffalo QBs have attempted fewer passes but have been hit almost twice as often.

Edwards sucks way more. I would take Cutler over Edwards 100% of the time.

Cutler has no receivers in Chicago and Trent has great ones. Imagine if the rolls were reversed Cutler would have monster numbers throwing to Evans and TO and Edwards would be worse if that's possible.

So like 'Italian beef' on Weck and then Roast beef on Italian-style roll ? MMMMMM.... beef on Weck

Okay, whatever. Edwards blows and there is no way he will ever be better than Cutler. If you think he will but needs an offensive to prove it, I don't think you know much about football.

Oh brother.

Whatever. You can have that big baby Cutler. Denver has not missed a beat with Kyle Orton as their QB. It just goes to show you how important an offensive line is to QB and the skill positions.

As for your opinion regarding my football knowledge . . . yawn.

I would still take Cutler over Edwards, without a doubt. It's really a no-brainer. Cutler has struggled but the guy can throw the ball, he's going to turn things around. I find it funny when people say that Orton is much better than Cutler, it's not true at all. Cutler is going to be a hall of famer when all is said and done, you can book it.

Edwards sucks way more. I would take Cutler over Edwards 100% of the time.

Cutler has no receivers in Chicago and Trent has great ones. Imagine if the rolls were reversed Cutler would have monster numbers throwing to Evans and TO and Edwards would be worse if that's possible.

It is very deceiving to call two has beens -- Evans and Owens -- great receivers anymore. Lee is as done as TO. imo.

I would still take Cutler over Edwards, without a doubt. It's really a no-brainer. Cutler has struggled but the guy can throw the ball, he's going to turn things around. I find it funny when people say that Orton is much better than Cutler, it's not true at all. Cutler is going to be a hall of famer when all is said and done, you can book it.

Yeah, I agree. Edwards couldn't hold Cutlers jock. I wouldn't care what kind of arrogant cocky ego he has, he would be a 1000x improvement over Edwards. For those who can't see that don't know much about football.

Guest dog14787
I am an idiot but I work really hard to hide it here, amongst the intellectuals. :censored:

You my friend are one of the nicest fellas on the board.