Edwards to start vs Tenn

Bruuuuce

Just read on the nfl website that Edwards is clear to play and will vs Tenn. No surprises here after the display vs Houston, Maybe this time off to reflect will put him back to pre 2008 concussion play?

Yeah!!! All of our problems are solved now!

Just read on the nfl website that Edwards is clear to play and will vs Tenn. No surprises here after the display vs Houston, Maybe this time off to reflect will put him back to pre 2008 concussion play?

Anyone who knows Jauron knows that Trent was going to be the starter after the first loss in an underperforming QB. It doesnt change anything the offense sucks with or without him the only difference is with Trent TEs and RBS gets the stats without him the WRS get the stats.

Anyone who knows Jauron knows that Trent was going to be the starter after the first loss in an underperforming QB. It doesnt change anything the offense sucks with or without him the only difference is with Trent TEs and RBS gets the stats without him the WRS get the stats.

And if anything, Edward fans will be creating new excuses for their boy. Just like the latest is: "Trent was hindered by the no-huddle. We cannot fully evaluate him until he plays using the huddle".

Say what you will about Trent.

But I was tiring of watching Fitz HEAVE the ball with his hail mary passes deep.

Meh. Our QB's are so inept it doesn't matter. Maybe AVP can dial up that little sweetheart play combo. dive, sweep, screen, PUNT! again. This season is completely down the crapper. They blew their collective load on MNF.

I think with a great offensive line, Trent could be average to decent. But with a great line, Freddie could be play QB so that isn't saying much. I think the new coach's first decision is going to be whether to go QB or OT with the first pick. Unfortunately, we are probably going to have to try and get one more year out of Schobel and hope that Maybin just needs some experience.

I think with a great offensive line, Trent could be average to decent. But with a great line, Freddie could be play QB so that isn't saying much. I think the new coach's first decision is going to be whether to go QB or OT with the first pick. Unfortunately, we are probably going to have to try and get one more year out of Schobel and hope that Maybin just needs some experience.

The QB position looks weak this year, it doesn't look like it will be a good year to draft a QB, I would hope they draft two OT's in the first three rounds. If the Bills can get two good tackles, I think they could have a VERY GOOD O-line for years.

The QB position looks weak this year, it doesn't look like it will be a good year to draft a QB, I would hope they draft two OT's in the first three rounds. If the Bills can get two good tackles, I think they could have a VERY GOOD O-line for years.

Is that all? AS for the Qb's, both suck, who cares which one starts. But if Trent starts watch for Byrd's int. to stop,

Fitz inspires him.

Granted, if we got two good OT's we could be sitting on one of the best OL's for years. However, I think there are some good prospects in the draft, with Locker being my top choice. I think he will be the top rated QB come draft time though, so I doubt we have any real shot at him unless we lose the majority of the rest of our games. With our weak schedule though, I fully expect us to just win enough to keep us away from an Elite prospect... :sick:

Maybe he'll forget how to check down? OR... Maybe he'll forget why he was afraid to throw downfield?

I said it before I will say it again. Trent not playing this week was a coaches decision, not a medical one (because it would not have been announced on Monday - anyone with concussion experience knows this). Dont drink the kool-aid.

I agree he needs to play, then when he gets his ass kicked and put out, maybe it will be for good this time and we can quit wasting our time trying to develop another BACKUP to be our starter