How long has Bledsoe been wearing this?

Moose

Sorry if I'm just not very observant, but how long has Bledsoe been wearing this thing on his wrist? Has he had it all season? Longer?

Without going into a lot of commentary, it reminds me of the "dummy" notes that Vinnie used to wear when he and Parcells were with the Jets.

The days of quarterbacks calling their own plays are long, long gone. Perhaps the days when they even remember the plays will soon be gone, too.

Sorry if I'm just not very observant, but has Bledsoe been wearing this thing on his wrist? Has he had it all season? Longer?

Without going into a lot of commentary, it reminds me of the "dummy" notes that Vinnie used to wear when he and Parcells were with the Jets.

The days of quarterbacks calling their own plays are long, long gone. Perhaps the days when they even remember the plays will soon be gone, too.

120118[/snapback]

I noticed that on Sunday, too, so I went through the galleries at bb.com to check.

Yes, it looks like he's been wearing it all along, though it doesn't appear he wore it for the Cards game.

Might just be the "new offense" teminology thing...

Sorry if I'm just not very observant, but how long has Bledsoe been wearing this thing on his wrist? Has he had it all season? Longer?

120118[/snapback]

I remember Vince Ferragamo wore one of these in his 8 week stinit as the Bills starter...it didn't help him either!

It's the Lord's Prayer.

120205[/snapback]

Well, you'd at least think that he'd be able to remember THAT by now without having it written down for him, given how many times he's been repeating it this year....

120118[/snapback]

Vinnie has it again. They showed it last night on MNF.

I thought that was his bionic chip....hmmm

Remember the old Steve Austin 6 Million dollar man action figure?

120131[/snapback]

That's funny. I had one of those when I was a kid. Had rollup "skin" on the arm so you could replace the chip.

Hilarious.

Man I loved Lindsey Wagner. Hot, hot, hot.

If you look closely, it has a picture of the bills away jersey with a circle that says 'good' and a picture of the pats jersery with a cross through it that says 'Do Not throw too'

120920[/snapback]

Drew should have let JP borrow it when he went in! :doh: