Marshawn Lynch

Pozitive51

He really looked bad today....

1) Danced instead of turning up field to get a first down on 3rd and short in the first quater.

2) Missed the screen pass

3) Was laughing and having a good time on the sideline towards the end of the game.

Freddy is the better player, Lynch is a bum who is one bad decision away from getting suspended for a year. Get rid of him and get some extra picks for the new coaching staff.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He really looked bad today....

1) Danced instead of turning up field to get a first down on 3rd and short in the first quater.

2) Missed the screen pass

3) Was laughing and having a good time on the sideline towards the end of the game.

Freddy is the better player, Lynch is a bum who is one bad decision away from getting suspended for a year. Get rid of him and get some extra picks for the new coaching staff.

The screen pass was thrown WAYYYYY ahead of him. Settle down, he didn't miss the screen pass.

But the point about trading him might still be a good idea......

It all depends on what we could get for him.......

The problem with that is that it just circles the wagons of mediocrity. That's problem with this front office, that will be the 3rd running back traded prematurely. Then we are going to draft another running back high because Jackson will be too old to be an every down back next year.

In my opinion, no one on the offense gets touched until we have a non-reh-tard calling the shots on the sidelines. We could have the Colt's offensive weapons and Dick and Fat Van Pelt would find a way to make it ineffective.

And sorry, despite his salary, you still need TWO decent backs to be competitive in the NFL. Freddie hasn't been lighting it up either the last few weeks either.

The problem with that is that it just circles the wagons of mediocrity. That's problem with this front office, that will be the 3rd running back traded prematurely. Then we are going to draft another running back high because Jackson will be too old to be an every down back next year.

Erik,

That is the other side of the argument for sure......the thing is I just didn't like seeing Lynch all smiles at the end of the game in a loss.......

Erik,

That is the other side of the argument for sure......the thing is I just didn't like seeing Lynch all smiles at the end of the game in a loss.......

I'd take laughing over our loser QB saying he's not a fan of the Bills....

Erik,

Well I think our problems right now one too deep to jettison a guy because he is laughing on the sidelines after a loss. That's exactly the type of roster mismanagement that makes us keep spinning our wheels. Don't trade your talented players until you have enough that you can afford to use a draft pick to replace them.

I replayed the DVR on the screen pass several times. Lynch made a block and got knocked 3 yards backwards just as Fitz released the ball. I don't "blame" either guy on that. The block totally disrupted the timing.

That being said i can do without Lynch. Bills fans think he is so great but i see other RB's with less hype doing more every week. Look at Ryan Moats today. Straight ahead runner, no dancing, just sees the hole and darts thru it. Lynch has no clue how to run in the NFL.

I'd take laughing over our loser QB saying he's not a fan of the Bills....

You sound stupid. You're taking it out of context. To those saying we should trade marshawn, incorrect. We should start Fred and use Marshawn when fred needs rest.

Well I think our problems right now one too deep to jettison a guy because he is laughing on the sidelines after a loss. That's exactly the type of roster mismanagement that makes us keep spinning our wheels. Don't trade your talented players until you have enough that you can afford to use a draft pick to replace them.

But you also can't dismiss the utter lack of concern over the state of the game.

What is so funny?

I certainly would not put Lynch in McGahee country, but does he have any concern about the outcome, or is he just there for a paycheck?

Things may be a bit too loose on the sideline. Something perhaps a coach such as Gruden could come in and wipe off immediately.

But you also can't dismiss the utter lack of concern over the state of the game.

What is so funny?

I certainly would not put Lynch in McGahee country, but does he have any concern about the outcome, or is he just there for a paycheck?

Things may be a bit too loose on the sideline. Something perhaps a coach such as Gruden could come in and wipe off immediately.

I guess I just worry about the mindset of the team overall.....I mean.....Lynch should be upset that they had a chance to win this game and have what happened today.......

The offense was absolutley HORRID

He could have caught the screeen and he is not playing up to expectations. I see Freddy on the sideline going crazy to get back into the game and ML haning out like its an Oakland block party. We can find another RB in the draft to keep Jackson fresh and pick up a 3 or 4th round draft pick for Lynch. The Bills need to play the better back and pickup draft picks.

He could have caught the screeen and he is not playing up to expectations. I see Freddy on the sideline going crazy to get back into the game and ML haning out like its an Oakland block party. We can find another RB in the draft to keep Jackson fresh and pick up a 3 or 4th round draft pick for Lynch. The Bills need to play the better back and pickup draft picks.

I thinking Oman was doing alright in a back up role.

I guess I just worry about the mindset of the team overall.....I mean.....Lynch should be upset that they had a chance to win this game and have what happened today.......

The offense was absolutley HORRID

Not sure if you are agreeing with me or not.

I don't single Lynch out AS THE REASON for the offense failing so bad for so long now, but clearly his lack of emotion in the closing seconds of a game whereby he was clearly held in check along with his offensive teammates, the team is actually getting worse, and he feels carefree enough to be laughing and having a grand old time on the sideline has me wondering if one of our "premiere" "Pro Bowl" players actually gives a darn.

I'm a fan, and I'm more pi$$ed off than him?

Why am I supporting this team with my money again?