HOU@BUF Game Thread

Where's Jackson. I like Lynch and all but shouldn't they be splitting the carries.

Jackson needs to be taking all the snaps early in the game. He's much more versatile. Let Lynch come in later when the defense may be a little more tired.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what kills me about Lynch. If he just turns the corner and runs straight he picks up an extra 8 yds, instead he cuts it outside. just nitpicking but its true.

What kills me about Lynch is that instead of getting the first down, he danced and lost 3 yards. It's exactly his problem. On the first 3 runs, he was un-Lynchlike and committed fast. Then he went back to his bad habit. Make the one guy miss and fall forward for the 1st down idiot.

What kills me about Lynch is that instead of getting the first down, he danced and lost 3 yards. It's exactly his problem. On the first 3 runs, he was un-Lynchlike and committed fast. Then he went back to his bad habit. Make the one guy miss and fall forward for the 1st down idiot.

I agree. i'm not a fan of Lynch's running style at all. I know some people on here love him, but his style not condusive to any kind of consistency,. at least the D is showing up

I agree. i'm not a fan of Lynch's running style at all. I know some people on here love him, but his style not condusive to any kind of consistency,. at least the D is showing up

It's hard not to like Lynch's heart but the guy's tendency to dance in the backfield is a nightmare.