The lynch mob mentality is getting funny

Fezmid

Let's see if I can capture the TSW lynch mob mentality over the past 8 years or so:

"{Rob Johnson|Doug Flutie|Both QBs} SUCK! Get them out of town! Boo them on the field! Cheer when they get injured!"

"Wade Phillips is a CRAPPY COACH! Get him out of town! Boo him on the field! Cheer if he gets tangled up in his headset! Oh, wait..."

"Ralph Wilson sucks! He's too meddling! I hope he has a heart attack and we get a REAL owner!"

"John Butler SUCKS!!!! He can't draft anyone! He pays too much money to everyone! Fire that FAT LARD ASS!!!! HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!"

"Greggggggggggg Williams SUCKS! Get him out of town!!!! The guy's overweight too for crying out loud! I hope someone shoots him on his way out of town!"

"Travis Henry SUCKS! He fumbles all the time!!!! He picks up 16 year old girls!!!! Get him out of town, he's STOOOOPID!"

"Peerless Price SUCKS!! The guy fumbles and takes stupid penalties!!!!! KICK HIM OUT OF BUFFALO!"

"TD SUCKS!!!!! He traded Peerless Price!!!! We need a REAL GM!!!!!! Boo him out of town!"

"Jerry Gray SUCKS!! We have a top-5 defense in name only!!! Everyone knows the only thing that REALLY matters is {insert some stat we're not good at here} and we're not doing that!!! Fire him!!!!"

"Mularky sucks!!!! Why didn't he go for it on 4th down?!"

"Drew {Bledsoe|Bledslow|Deadsow|Deadslow|...|...|... } SUCKS!!!! The guy doesn't care about football! He's not a real leader! Since he won't bench himself, I hope he DIES ON THE FIELD SO JPL can PLAY!!!!! Boo him!!!"

See a trend?

CW

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if I can capture the TSW lynch mob mentality over the past 8 years or so:

"{Rob Johnson|Doug Flutie|Both QBs} SUCK!  Get them out of town!  Boo them on the field!  Cheer when they get injured!"

"Wade Phillips is a CRAPPY COACH!  Get him out of town!  Boo him on the field!  Cheer if he gets tangled up in his headset!  Oh, wait..."

"Ralph Wilson sucks!  He's too meddling!  I hope he has a heart attack and we get a REAL owner!"

"John Butler SUCKS!!!!  He can't draft anyone!  He pays too much money to everyone!  Fire that FAT LARD ASS!!!!  HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!"

"Greggggggggggg Williams SUCKS!  Get him out of town!!!!  The guy's overweight too for crying out loud!  I hope someone shoots him on his way out of town!"

"Travis Henry SUCKS!  He fumbles all the time!!!!  He picks up 16 year old girls!!!!  Get him out of town, he's STOOOOPID!"

"Peerless Price SUCKS!! The guy fumbles and takes stupid penalties!!!!!  KICK HIM OUT OF BUFFALO!"

"TD SUCKS!!!!!  He traded Peerless Price!!!!  We need a REAL GM!!!!!!  Boo him out of town!"

"Jerry Gray SUCKS!!  We have a top-5 defense in name only!!!  Everyone knows the only thing that REALLY matters is {insert some stat we're not good at here} and we're not doing that!!!  Fire him!!!!"

"Mularky sucks!!!!  Why didn't he go for it on 4th down?!"

"Drew {Bledsoe|Bledslow|Deadsow|Deadslow|...|...|... } SUCKS!!!!  The guy doesn't care about football!  He's not a real leader!  Since he won't bench himself, I hope he DIES ON THE FIELD SO JPL can PLAY!!!!!  Boo him!!!"

See a trend?

CW

119702[/snapback]

That about covers it. I just don't know why Ralph Wilson doesn't make us the collective GM. Just imagine what this team would be if we all had control! :D ... :D ... :rolleyes:

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I agree with all those statements except, Ralph, Travis, and the Peerless trade. And McGahee is better than Travis so tough break for him.

That about covers it.  I just don't know why Ralph Wilson doesn't make us the collective GM.  Just imagine what this team would be if we all had control! :D ... ;) ... :rolleyes:

119709[/snapback]

We'll make FFS the Press Spokesman and force the press to listen to 5 hour theses on how 'we have to execute better' :D

Who else from here would have a named position at OBD if we all took over?

fezmid... let's not bring up water under the bridge. right now we're talking Bledsoe... don't cloud the issue.

The issue is... Bledsoe... anything that preceded him has nothing to do with it. Look at his numbers. look at the team's record. what you see is what we got... and that aint good.

Anyone that insists on playing Bledsoe isn't doing the guy any favors. He is physically and mentally a beaten man and playing him is gonna get him killed. Playing him at this point is just damn inhumane.

Don't use the "dignity" card either... carting him off the field motionless ain't my definition of dignity.

fezmid... let's not bring up water under the bridge.  right now we're talking Bledsoe... don't cloud the issue.

The issue is... Bledsoe... anything that preceded him has nothing to do with it.  Look at his numbers.  look at the team's record.  what you see is what we got... and that aint good.

Anyone that insists on playing Bledsoe isn't doing the guy any favors.  He is physically and mentally a beaten man and playing him is gonna get him killed.  Playing him at this point is just damn inhumane.

Don't use the "dignity" card either... carting him off the field motionless ain't my definition of dignity.

119749[/snapback]

err wow - way to get the wrong end of the stick.... :rolleyes:

fezmid... let's not bring up water under the bridge.  right now we're talking Bledsoe... don't cloud the issue.

The issue is... Bledsoe... anything that preceded him has nothing to do with it.  Look at his numbers.  look at the team's record.  what you see is what we got... and that aint good.

Anyone that insists on playing Bledsoe isn't doing the guy any favors.  He is physically and mentally a beaten man and playing him is gonna get him killed.  Playing him at this point is just damn inhumane.

119749[/snapback]

;):D:blink::blink::D:rolleyes::blink::blink:;)

Huh? My post has EVERYTHING to do with the facts. EVERY player on this team for the past 10 years has been attacked with torches and pitchforks. I'm not clouding anything, I'm just stating the facts.

CW

;)  :D  :blink:  :blink:  :D  :rolleyes:  :blink:  :blink:  ;)

Huh?  My post has EVERYTHING to do with the facts.  EVERY player on this team for the past 10 years has been attacked with torches and pitchforks.  I'm not clouding anything, I'm just stating the facts.

CW

119770[/snapback]

Anybody who has spent any time here knows that Fezmid hit the nail right on the head with that post, that has been the pattern here...

And when Loseman gets to start, how long will it be before he starts to get bashed?

fizmid- drew is an ass over the hill QB that has no clue that he has lost it . someone has to tell him . the others mean stevestojan, ASSDREW is the leader of the team and it all comes down to him not being able to do his job . get rid of ASSDREW that is # one at this time .

;)  :D  :blink:  :blink:  :D  :rolleyes:  :blink:  :blink:  ;)

Huh?  My post has EVERYTHING to do with the facts.  EVERY player on this team for the past 10 years has been attacked with torches and pitchforks.  I'm not clouding anything, I'm just stating the facts.

CW

119770[/snapback]

Good stuff Fez, torches and pitchforks, reminded me of this movie. :lol:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/4159/riot.wav

Good post.

There really is a lynch mob attitude -- especially on this board.

I used to think that Bills fans were some of the best in the world.

I have had my doubts about that. Certainly, there are some fans who are as good as they get.

There are some others . . . .

These are the people, for example, that hated Wade because he did not wear a head set. These are the people who cheer when a Buffalo player gets hurt or want Buffalo players to get hurt.

I wish that some of the guys on this board had people like themselves as their employers. Perhaps they do and that is why they are so miserable to begin with.

Good post.

There really is a lynch mob attitude -- especially on this board.

I used to think that Bills fans were some of the best in the world.

I have had my doubts about that.  Certainly, there are some fans who are as good as they get. 

There are some others . . . .

These are the people, for example, that hated Wade because he did not wear a head set.  These are the people who cheer when a Buffalo player gets hurt or want Buffalo players to get hurt.

I wish that some of the guys on this board had people like themselves as their employers.  Perhaps they do and that is why they are so miserable to begin with.

119808[/snapback]

Peter, don't worry too much about Bills fans. For every Lynch Mobber here on TSW, I know equally as many fans that are level headed, support the team, and don't actually think every comment from OBD is some slanted spin. Many of those fans refuse to post here or are simply not the message board types, but you will find them sitting at the Ralph on most sundays.