The lynch mob mentality is getting funny

Fezmid

:lol:

Saw that Show too...Talk about a flashback! I could have sworn some of that Parking Lot Film was the old Perrinton Park Gang I used to run with, or any night at The Penny Arcade in the 80's!!! :D 

RJD...well he was never the most attractive little guy anyway...Great pipes though!

121252[/snapback]

Or Art Stock's. Man I miss those days.

You are right about RJD. Just another member of the "Lawn Gnome Brigade." Coming soon to an old lady's front yard near you.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Art Stock's.  Man I miss those days.

You are right about RJD.  Just another member of the "Lawn Gnome Brigade."  Coming soon to an old lady's front yard near you.

121935[/snapback]

Can I get one of those lamn gnomes in upstate NY?

Or Art Stock's.  Man I miss those days.

You are right about RJD.  Just another member of the "Lawn Gnome Brigade."  Coming soon to an old lady's front yard near you.

121935[/snapback]

:lol:

"The Last Gnome In Line" or "The Gnome On The Silver Front Lawn..."

Just a "Lawn Gnome In The Dark..."

O.K. I'll stop... B)

My wife and I registered for (and received) a REALLY cool toaster for our wedding...  It has sensors for defrosting things (good for frozen bread/bagels), a bagle mode, memory to store toasting settings for different types of toast, etc.  Very cool toaster.  The thing cost $150 but as I said, it's VERY cool.

Oh, you were being sarcastic...  Oh well, everyone looks at me funny when I hype up this toaster anyway. :lol:

CW

121166[/snapback]

An excellent toaster is a wonderful thing. And aren't Bridal Registries an "upper crust" thing these days? :D

The lawn gnome on on the silver mountain rocks!!!!  I loved it when Coors Light was using the song. Brought back some great mammories...err memories.

121966[/snapback]

No doubt...Talk about the perfect song for an ad campaign!

RJD wrote great songs no matter who he was with...

I think, besides Ozzy maybe, he's the the single person I saw Live at the War Memorial more than any other...

Anyone remember the Black and Blue Tour? I was never much of a BOC Fan, but the "H&H" Sabbath Album is one of my all time favs...

That little Gnome Rocked! B)

No doubt...Talk about the perfect song for an ad campaign!

RJD wrote great songs no matter who he was with...

I think, besides Ozzy maybe, he's the the single person I saw Live at the War Memorial more than any other...

Anyone remember the Black and Blue Tour? I was never much of a BOC Fan, but the "H&H" Sabbath Album is one of my all time favs...

That little Gnome Rocked! B)

121979[/snapback]

I never forgave him for basically chaining up Vivian Campbell so he could gnome around with his stupid sword on stage for an hour and a half. Way too full of himself.

Still, a very talented guy. I think being hard to work with is probably a strength for singers.

Actually I think the level headed fans easily outnumber the Lynch Mobbers 10:1

They are just not quite so loud and post less frequently.  :lol:

121357[/snapback]

I really hope that the two of you are correct on this one.

I never said that there was one person in favor of running everyone on the list out of town.  However, every one of those players has had a group of fans who wanted to run him out of town.

Here's the thread from yesterday:

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=10105

There's been plenty of others in the past (although yesterday's wasn't bad; at least good questions were brought up and it wasn't just one attack after another)

Again, I'm not overgeneralizing; every single one of those people on the list has had a lynch mob attached to them, some to greater degrees than others.

My post had NOTHING to do with Bledsoe (aside from him being one in a long line of lynchees).  I'm just sick of the display that SOME (not all, not even necessarily you) show around here (and in the stands).  Cheering when someone gets injured?  Wishing to personally injure someone?  Coming up with stupid names like "Deadslow," "Bleedslow," etc?  Lame...

CW

121282[/snapback]

Look...I understand where you're coming from, and like I said no offense to you, but I disagree that this is a problem necessarily. It's just reality, right or wrong...

Granted there will always be a few who cross the line in their campaigns, but I imagine it's the same % of idiots you run across in the general public everyday...

And I guess it's my opinion that everyone should be allowed to carry out their personal campaigns, agree or disagree. Naturally the tone should be approaching civil, but to expect that is unrealistic at the very least...

Due to the fact that the current campaign (Bledsoe Bashing) is the one I feel most strongly about, I admit I reacted to the Post negatively due to the fact that I always try to come with as much plain fact on the subject, usually leaving the below-the-belt stuff to others. If it turns in to a Mob-type mentality, that's just the way it goes I guess...

And I'm quite sure the next negative campaign is right around the corner...Maybe we'll agree on that one, maybe not, but it's as inevitable as the sun setting in the West...Opinions, even strong uncalled for one's are like...well you know, everyone has one... And sometimes the campaigns on this Board are very powerful and truly have at least some effect on change...

But I hear where your coming from nonetheless Fez...Point taken... B)

I never forgave him for basically chaining up Vivian Campbell so he could gnome around with his stupid sword on stage for an hour and a half.  Way too full of himself.

Still, a very talented guy.  I think being hard to work with is probably a strength for singers.

122006[/snapback]

No doubt, that's a Gnome with a massive ego! :D

I think you're right about Singers too...And I've Sang for Bands off and on since I was 15, so I know something about the subject...Maybe that's why I never really went anywhere in Music...I always let those darn musicians get their way! :lol:

I never forgave him for basically chaining up Vivian Campbell so he could gnome around with his stupid sword on stage for an hour and a half.  Way too full of himself.

Still, a very talented guy.  I think being hard to work with is probably a strength for singers.

122006[/snapback]

I remember when he and Ozzy seemed to have a running battle about who could get the youngest "hot phenom guitarist...."