Bills try out QB Patrick Ramsey

joshsin

Why not just bring JP back, he already knows our screwed up offense and he does throw on the run well, if anyone could make plays behind this O-line its Losman :lol:

Bombs away to T.O. and Lee, I mean don't you miss Losman's cannon fellas, talk about someone who just loves the long ball.

Seriously, we need to bring Losman back.

As really sad as it is, it kinda shows what shape this team is in, but J.P. Losman couldn't possible do any worse than Edwards or Noodle Arm have. He does have a cannon for an arm, he just needs some wires connected in his head.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramsey looked good and basically won the back up job in Tennessee based on preseason performance.

Problem is that Titans have another highly paid (and psychologically fragile) backup (now starter) that they need to make a decision on before next year.

Bills should have a hard look at Ramsaty.

Does it matter who is taking snaps for the Bills behind their crappy O line, eventually their play will deteriorate as a result of constant hammering and Bills fans will clamor for a newer, better QB.

Every freaking year Jauron has been in Buffalo he has rebuilt or changed several players on the offensive line, this off season he changed every player at every position.

If Jauron stays in Buffalo 10 years he may eventually get it right and build a cohesive functioning unit that will actually protect the QB.

This might sound stupid (and maybe it is), but I wonder if Edwards is thinking about packing it in.

I would be thinking about that-- 2 (maybe 3) concussions in 2 years, with a noticeable decline in play. How much money is that worth to someone?

Or, maybe you ask for your walking papers and go sign with a team that has an NFL-caliber offensive line.

I am hoping the Bills sign Patrick Ramsey! He may never even play or start a game, but right now any change seems like good change! I remember wishing we got him back in 2002...but I guess he just never developed to draft experts expectations. Who knows maybe a change of scenery could do wonders for him and the Bills! Competition is good to have at the position and I don't know that our current QB's are any better (maybe worse) than Ramsey....I am wondering if the Bills can sign him?? What is his status? He wouldn't be blocked by the free agent deadline that elapsed? Hope someone knows these answers...

Yeah, we could do alot worse than have him as an NFL-experienced, #2 or #3 QB in the rotation.

I know alot of posters on here have some sort of perverted man-crush on Hamdan, but Ramsay would be an upgrade.

Yeah, we could do alot worse than have him as an NFL-experienced, #2 or #3 QB in the rotation.

I know alot of posters on here have some sort of perverted man-crush on Hamdan, but Ramsay would be an upgrade.

Well, we kind of know what we have with Ramsay. With Hamdan, the guy's never even been given a chance--could be the next Tom Brady or Kurt Warner--who knows?

Is that how you would characterize people's love of a god...as a man crush? Brother you need to be awakened. You need to see the light.

This might sound stupid (and maybe it is), but I wonder if Edwards is thinking about packing it in.

I was thinking something very similar. I dont think there is any way the Bills keep 4 QB's on this roster and dont see them signing someone for just 1 game for this week. Either they have finally seen the light about Trent's abilities and decisions, or maybe Trent has come to the realization that he either cannot play at this level or that hes going to be eating his food from straws if he keeps this up.

Or the other thought is that Trent comes back after the bye week and they have now seen that Fitz is not the backup they expected and look to replace him.

I am going to go out there that the Bills FO now has confirmation that Trent is just afraid to throw the long ball, and makes horrible game decisions and will stick with Fitz for the year, sign a veteran backup/or young guy to learn and maybe compete for the starting job next year all while putting Trent on IR for the remainder of the year.

Call me crazy, I just dont see them bringing in a 4th QB just to sit on the bench.