Is Drew a 1st-Ballot Hall-of-Famer???

Rico

Is Drew a 1st-Ballot Hall-of-Famer???  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is Drew a 1st-Ballot Hall-of-Famer???

• Yes
    • No

I gave Fez 10-1.  :D

119066[/snapback]

Regretting that yet? :devil:

I still believe that, although we're seeing the tail-end of his career now, and he's looking pretty bad, that in 5-7 years time people will look back at what he did for the Patriots (and say what you want, he brought the team to respectibility), look at the pure numbers that he has (isn't he top-10 in almost all passing categories?), and he'll be a lock. People will say, "Hell no!" today because we're stinging from the bad season(s). But a few years down the road, I see it happening.

CW

Regretting that yet? :D

I still believe that, although we're seeing the tail-end of his career now, and he's looking pretty bad, that in 5-7 years time people will look back at what he did for the Patriots (and say what you want, he brought the team to respectibility), look at the pure numbers that he has (isn't he top-10 in almost all passing categories?), and he'll be a lock.  People will say, "Hell no!" today because we're stinging from the bad season(s).  But a few years down the road, I see it happening.

CW

119074[/snapback]

Do you also think Vinny Testaverde should be in the HOF?

Its the Hall of Fame- not the Hall of Mediocrity. Thats sad if Drew makes it. It just cheapens all the greats that earned being in the Hall. I know its a numbers thing but people like Drew or Phil Neikro or Gaylord Perry or Vinnie have no business in the Hall