Fitzpatrick...How many times were you saying

Big Turk

You didn't see how awesome our line did? Are you crazy? I think our line is probably top 3 in pass protection. Our guys looks so good!!!!

[/sarcasm off]

Actually, the only real liability was Hangartner. Panthers were blowing through him like Kleenex on every play. He looked especially pathetic on the safety. BTW, A lot of Fitzy's bad throws were to prevent sacks. A QB that can throw the ball away is a huge asset.

I didn't blame Trent for the NE loss, but certainly for the Browns loss. Scoring 3 points is inexcusable.

So that Browns loss was all Edwards fault? Was that him that muffed a punt that he never should have been near that gave the Browns instant field goal territory? Edwards didn't play that great at all, neither did anyone else on the team, especially the Special Teams. Please get a clue.

So that Browns loss was all Edwards fault? Was that him that muffed a punt that he never should have been near that gave the Browns instant field goal territory? Edwards didn't play that great at all, neither did anyone else on the team, especially the Special Teams. Please get a clue.

What was at fault was 3 points from the offense. I agree that muffed punt "helped" Cleveland win but does anyone really think we were magically going to put more points on the board? Best case scenario was game ended in a tie in all likelihood.

It was pretty much edwards. You can always say that the bills had a chance to win the game, but the bills would have gone 3 and out and given the browns great field position even if roscoe didn't muff that punt.

You can tell that the coaching staff is done with Edwards which is very evident since Jauron already has named fitz the starter for next week and sidestepped questions about edwards losing his job when he is "healthy"

Actually, the only real liability was Hangartner. Panthers were blowing through him like Kleenex on every play. He looked especially pathetic on the safety. BTW, A lot of Fitzy's bad throws were to prevent sacks. A QB that can throw the ball away is a huge asset.

Let's see: we averaged 1.8 yards per carry and our QB was hit or hurried on about 3/4 of the pass plays. I saw Meredith get beat on every single passing play that I watched him and Bell "had his hands full" with Peppers. I would say that it was much more than Hangartner's fault.

Let's see: we averaged 1.8 yards per carry and our QB was hit or hurried on about 3/4 of the pass plays. I saw Meredith get beat on every single passing play that I watched him and Bell "had his hands full" with Peppers. I would say that it was much more than Hangartner's fault.

Completely agree. It's amazing watching other games and seeing the time the quarterback gets and the holes the running backs get. We just dont have that on any consistent basis. It seems our rushing yards are usually because Lynch and Jackson break tackles. I do think Fitzpatrick is better at not doing dumb things when he has pressure. I also think some of his throws are way off. But I do think if the line played better our offense would be much improved.

See below:

What was at fault was 3 points from the offense. I agree that muffed punt "helped" Cleveland win but does anyone really think we were magically going to put more points on the board? Best case scenario was game ended in a tie in all likelihood.

It was pretty much edwards. You can always say that the bills had a chance to win the game, but the bills would have gone 3 and out and given the browns great field position even if roscoe didn't muff that punt.

You can tell that the coaching staff is done with Edwards which is very evident since Jauron already has named fitz the starter for next week and sidestepped questions about edwards losing his job when he is "healthy"

Three points by the offense is pathetic. Especially against a defense as bad as the Browns' is.

Hangartners snaps are so sloppy, Its very sad that he has more O line experience than every else combined. Are we able to move Wood to center, he did play that in college right?

I would also LOVE to see Maybeen (sic) in the LB. Put 20 pounds on him & beside Poz, they seem like bros anyways.

Yes, that Cleveland game. How have we lost to them 3 years in a row... ALL HORRIBLE games.

B.

What lack of protection? The pass protection was pretty good most of the day with the RT and LT usually on an island.

wondering if you were watching the Bills/Panters game at all...

His protection broke down SEVERAL times. There was a reason why Fitz had 7 undesigned QB carries in that game. Hell, im sure of his 11 completions, he only seen 2 or 3 of them caught because he was laying on his back most of the time.

No, leading your team to an terrible three points in an NFL football game is unexcusable. We can't put our team in a position in a game to where it even comes down to muffed punt. We were VERY weak that day yeah but you can't sit here and say if we had Peyton Manning or a better caliber QB we wouldn't have scored more points. Don't blame Roscoe for a botched punt, we shouldn't have games that come down to that anyways..oh wait...we're the Bills.

Someone made a really good point to me about Fitzpatrick..

"I doubt Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, or Tom Brady have ever won a game with stats like Ryan Fitzpatrick has had the past two weeks. He's an animal."

I think that's likely true. Hall of Fame is a lock.

You're right but so many people still blame those two loses totally on Trent. TE had the Bills winning and wasn't even on the field when those plays happened. So TE could very easily have a 3-2 record instead of 1-4. It's all hindsight now.

I'm not blaming the entire loss on Trent or anything, but last time i checked a score of 3-3 against one of the worst teams with a bad defence, is not exactly "Winning". Sorry, If Edwards finds the endzone just once against the Browns, the Bills still win the game despite Parrish fumbling

There was a big difference I saw yesterday in Carolina and Buffalo, when the Carolina player fumbled a kick (identical to Parrish's) there was a player on the sidelines who came over to him and got in his face and talked to him to let him know that it was alright. In Buffalo when that happens you get your house vandilised, they scream for you to get cut, or your made inactive for the next few games

There was a big difference I saw yesterday in Carolina and Buffalo, when the Carolina player fumbled a kick (identical to Parrish's) there was a player on the sidelines who came over to him and got in his face and talked to him to let him know that it was alright. In Buffalo when that happens you get your house vandilised, they scream for you to get cut, or your made inactive for the next few games

umm...I don't think the Bills organization actually had anything to do with any of that. I also think "got in his face" doesn't go with "let him know it was alright".

You're right but so many people still blame those two loses totally on Trent. TE had the Bills winning and wasn't even on the field when those plays happened. So TE could very easily have a 3-2 record instead of 1-4. It's all hindsight now.

everyone I know blames Mckelvin for the pats lose. and parrish did lose the browns game, but trent did not win it for us-so the browns game was both parrish and trents fault

Someone made a really good point to me about Fitzpatrick..

"I doubt Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, or Tom Brady have ever won a game with stats like Ryan Fitzpatrick has had the past two weeks. He's an animal."

I think that's likely true. Hall of Fame is a lock.

but he won, thats the point! who really cares about stats, just win.

As herm said-"you play to win the game"

i agree. O-line was better on pass protection but still not good. Tackles were always getting beat

Oh how the tables have turned. Now that Fitz is QB somehow the line has been better? A QB with pocket presence that can move around can make a bad line not look quite as bad.

Merrideth was getting SMOKED when Peppers lined up on his side and Bell got run by a few times as well. The run blocking was TERRIBLE. This line has made NO significant improvement other than actually being able to remember the snap count!!!!

Fitz, I just don't know what to say about it...the man made some really nice throws to Evans, but then had 6 or 7 throws at least that made you say "Where the heck was that ball going?" Anyone else saying the same thing?

I remember thinking, WOW! That TD pass to Evans was zipped in between two Carolina defenders so fast I thought it was intercepted twice! What a throw :unsure:

umm...I don't think the Bills organization actually had anything to do with any of that. I also think "got in his face" doesn't go with "let him know it was alright".

They were face to face, but there wasn't any yelling or screaming going on, he was actually talking to him and letting him know that it was alright