Thank you Bills fan in Charlotte

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just saying on the crappy internet fees that I couln't see many bills fans. Why to you guys take stuff so personally. seriously this is a message board.

you and Alphadog should exchange phone numbers, maybe go bowling sometime.

Thank you Lori, debbie and everyone who made today's tailgate a huge success. I'm not sure if folks at home could see, but the stadium had at least 40% Bills fans making it a great atmosphere.

During NFL games you do'nt get that many shots of the crowd, unlike college football. Yet I saw a few Bills fans. They had a long shot of one Bills fan wearing a # 37 jersey. We all said, "He's wearing a George Wilson jersey?"

I definitely heard the Bills fans during the game, sounded like a neutral field. Great job guys. :w00t:

During NFL games you do'nt get that many shots of the crowd, unlike college football. Yet I saw a few Bills fans. They had a long shot of one Bills fan wearing a # 37 jersey. We all said, "He's wearing a George Wilson jersey?"

I definitely heard the Bills fans during the game, sounded like a neutral field. Great job guys. :w00t:

Actually it could have been a Nate Odomes jersey? I saw one there today. Awesome.