QB Controversy

FIVE

I didnt think it was incomplete as I felt there was not enough evidence to over turn it...but thats neither here nor there...the point is, Fitz made the throw and did it again today.

LMAO at "crusade"...such a played out word used by the very people on a "crusade" to prop up Trent...still makes me laugh as the people using that word are the very same people invovled in the very same threads just "crusading" as you would put it for the other side of the argument (which is propping up Trent).

I and what looks like to be the majority of the board think both QB's suck but Fitz gives us a better chance to win right now...

Bingo, we have a winner

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt think it was incomplete as I felt there was not enough evidence to over turn it...but thats neither here nor there...the point is, Fitz made the throw and did it again today.

LMAO at "crusade"...such a played out word used by the very people on a "crusade" to prop up Trent...still makes me laugh as the people using that word are the very same people invovled in the very same threads just "crusading" as you would put it for the other side of the argument (which is propping up Trent).

I and what looks like to be the majority of the board think both QB's suck but Fitz gives us a better chance to win right now...

I'm pretty sure you spend half of your day trying to find ways to discredit Edwards. I wonder if Fitz played against New England and New Orleans, would you be saying that he gives us the best chance to win.

What controversy? Trent should take an extra week off to ensure his head is okay (no joking about a concussion), Fitzy get another week. He did nice today, but it was all in the 4thQ. If he has another game like today I'd give Trent the start and see if this lit a fire. If Fitzy plays the whole game with solid passing, I'd say he is the new starter based on performance. This ain't PAL football and feelings mean nothing, its about results and if Fitzy earns the job, its his.

Here are the few things that give the Bills the best chance of winning on any given Sunday.

1. Opposing QBs playing worse than the Bills QBs.

2. Jarius Byrd

3. Opposing coaches crapping themselves worse than Jauron does.

Here are the few things that give the Bills the best chance of winning on any given Sunday.

1. Opposing QBs playing worse than the Bills QBs.

2. Jarius Byrd

3. Opposing coaches crapping themselves worse than Jauron does.

Bingo.....it all ends next Sunday.

Guest dog14787
man, are you still trying to invent a burn with this? you are too much...

this from the man who just said and offensive line doesnt need to be cohesive...

Cry and Lie, sums you up completely. (awwww, poor baby)

I'm pretty sure you spend half of your day trying to find ways to discredit Edwards. I wonder if Fitz played against New England and New Orleans, would you be saying that he gives us the best chance to win.

No, But TE did play against the Browns, How well did he play again against that very stout defense. I think their ranked as high as 31 or something.

Without reading this whole thread, I'll just say that I've ALWAYS said that Edwards is no more than a good 2nd string QB.

FITZ is 2-0

WHAT QB Controversy???

GO BILLS!

Yah, great we have to most good back-ups in the league. :w00t:

Guest dog14787
Bingo, we have a winner

a winner at what, spreading BS :w00t:

TE my not be the long term answer, but he's a better QB than Fitzpatrick is, Edwards is averaging close to 200 yards passing a game, Fitz about 120 yards a game. Edwards QB rating 73, Fitpatrick QB rating 51.4

Give TE the same kind of turnovers as Fitz got in two games and TE is probably 4-1 as a starter so get your head out of the sand people.

So are we excited for TE to return. Do we stick with Fitz. Honestly I am right in the middle on this one. We must remember TE's last performance was a 6 - 3 loss to Cleveland in the B - Lo.

There should be no controversy at all...There are a few things I like about Fitz that I don't about TE. 1. Fitz hasn't been throwing the interceptions! 2. Fitz senses defensive pressure at least better than TE 3. Fitz takes several shots downfield, maybe only half are on target, but it paid off several times during the game! Fitz involved both T.O. and Evans and didn't just key on one receiver and lock on like TE does.

4. TE does not display the skills or will to ever throw for 300 yds...5. Although Fitz'z yardage has also been low he has had multiple 300 yd games with Cincy! TE has never had a 300 yd game! 6. Fitz is 2-0 with the Bills Edwards yikes!...okay the first week TE Threw 5 passes before his concussion and technically TE gets the win as a starter but we both know the real story there! Gee, this really is a no-brainer...and D.J. will never admit that TE is FULLY ready to play as long as Fitz keeps winning! Well maybe DJ would but any other coach would leave Fitz in there until he starts to mess up!

I don't care who plays QB, as long as they win. But I wonder if all you jokers with a Fitz boner now will still have your man-crushes when Fitz plays a solid team and gets crushed?

PTR

I don't think anyone has a Fitz boner, its just that Edwards has us shriveled up so much that a tiny little miniscule

sensation feels good