We have NINE interceptions in the last two games

Byrd looks like he is the definition of a ball hawk. He's always in the play, and he did more than make interceptions today. He had a TD saving tackle in the fourth quarter on Steve Smith and was involved in that stop on fourth an one. Buffalo's secondary really looks strong, and Byrd is looking like the best pick of this years draft for sure.

Byrd looks like he is the definition of a ball hawk. He's always in the play, and he did more than make interceptions today. He had a TD saving tackle in the fourth quarter on Steve Smith and was involved in that stop on fourth an one. Buffalo's secondary really looks strong, and Byrd is looking like the best pick of this years draft for sure.

I'm amazed at how well the secondary has played given that the Bills D generates very little pass rush.

Not only that but there was that tackle on 4th down that completely reminded me of Troy Polamalu (can't remember, but I think it was a play Troy did against the Titans in the season opener).

This was the pick that was trashed mightily on draft day....

But hey, Everette Brown got 2 tackles and a QB hurry today! And because of him, the Panthers will be giving their top-5 pick next year to the 49'ers.

Yea lets just hope opposing Qbs continue to be very inaccurate. I am not discrediting Byrd, because he has made a lot of good plays and has outperformed our other safeties, but some of his interceptions would have been big time completions if it were an accurate pass.

Yea lets just hope opposing Qbs continue to be very inaccurate. I am not discrediting Byrd, because he has made a lot of good plays and has outperformed our other safeties, but some of his interceptions would have been big time completions if it were an accurate pass.

right...like Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu NEVER get interceptions because QB's overthrow their receivers...

both those int's against the Jets were great plays...the first pick was just crazy athleticism, picking off a pass after bring tipped while diving thru the air...on the second one he just outjumped and outtimed Braylon Edwards for the ball...

when you have good instincts and are in the proper position, you make plays look easy...when you aren't, you either don't make the plays or make an otherwise easy play look tough...

Am I to believe that opposing QB's have made more bad throws the past 3 games than they have in the entire time Donte Whitner's been starting for the Bills? Byrd has more int's in 3 games than Whitner has in his career...

I agree with what you say, but the kid caught a couple of knuckle-ball tips and out-fought an opponent for a third. He seems to have awareness and H/E coordination that the other dbs don't have. His future is bright if he improves on his coverage skills and keeps working the angles properly.