Carolina will cram it down our throats

billsfan_34

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, he'll never be more than a backup but got over 1k on horrible Os in both his first and second year, and against the SAME TEAMS LYNCH HAS CLEARLY OUTPLAYED JACKSON BY WHY CONSIDER THAT SINCE YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SMART!!

genius, i liked those explosive returns and that awesome safety run, that was great. i'm sure most nfl gm's would take jackson over lynch since lynch will never be more than a back up.

lol, do you launch the rockets first or do that after fixing the brains?

Dingleberry, punt returns are different than running the ball from the RB position. He's not a good punt returner. He's just back there because he can at least catch the ball, unlike Parrish. Lynch can't even be called on to return punts.

How many times has Lynch had 140 yards from scrimmage against the Pats? I guess you're psyched because Lynch was just over 2 yards/carry today! If only the Bills had 5 downs to work with, he'd be effective. His season average is a hot 3.0/carry.

Sorry to burst everyones bubbles but Carolina has got some great backs and they are gonna cram it down our throats. I hope thats not the case but it very well could happen. And DJ will be on the sidelines with that jacked up look on his face...then his Press Conference he will say we gotta get better...Just remember in 4 hours I said this. If I am wrong I will eat crow. Go ahead, blast away.

Guess it doesn't matter, does it?