"Butch Rolle accepted your friend request"

stevestojan

Sorry, I would make this "BELINDA", but I have to say: Mods, move this or delete if this is out of line.

I just thought it was a much needed break from "Fire Jauron" "Bills Suck" "Ralph should rot", etc.

And come on! BUTCH ROLLE is on facebook!!!

If that's not awesome, I wanna see your definition of awesome :cry:

Sorry, I would make this "BELINDA", but I have to say: Mods, move this or delete if this is out of line.

I just thought it was a much needed break from "Fire Jauron" "Bills Suck" "Ralph should rot", etc.

jessica alba riding cowgirl on top of me while the bills are being announced super bowl champions from the penthouse suite of my multimillion dollar hotel in the blossimg skyline of downtown buffalo, while having a portfolio worth trillions :cry:

jessica alba riding cowgirl on top of me while the bills are being announced super bowl champions from the penthouse suite of my multimillion dollar hotel in the blossimg skyline of downtown buffalo, while having a portfolio worth trillions :cry:

But that's only awesome until you wake up and realize it's just a dream...

:cry:

shut up and go add Neil Lomax as your friend...."Go Cards" Remember?

Yep...that sounds about right. His nickname was Butch "Touchdown" Rolle. And if I remember correctly, none of those TDs were for more than five yards. He was constantly left wide open in goal line situations because the D would be focusing on Metz. Ah yes...the days of a functional and successful double TE set. :cry:

lolol

virgil carter is my insurance agent...thats all i got..

I can one-up you on a definition of awesome. Butch Rolle threw me a football at 1989 training camp and I got it signed by most of the team.

The hell with that.

You're alive. And here we thought the psycho friend sent you to the Vermont woods over the cat.

Wow. The former Bengals quarterback? That's kinda cool. Do you talk football?

Butch Rolle and Carwell Gardner were tough-ass dudes. If there was a scrum on the field, you knew you'd find both of those guys in the middle of it.

hes in socal and im in nocal..but we had a couple great conversations. he remembers playing in Buffalo.

Yep, ten straight TD receptions as a Bill, before the streak was broken during a meaningless week 17 game against Detroit, I can tell you after looking it up. I remember that Detroit game - he caught a short pass from Reich around midfield, and I was heartbroken when he didn't take it to the house. Seriously, I was pissed at Reich for a week afterwards.