I sent TD a really nice Question on BB.com

ICE

ice --- what was the ?????? :P

118733[/snapback]

how long does he expect to keep treating fans like we are stupid? Fans these days have a much greater grasp of what is going on than before. We all know the season is over from a playoff standpoint. It's time to get JP the development he needs.

Or something like that :lol:

how long does he expect to keep treating fans like we are stupid?  Fans these days have a much greater grasp of what is going on than before.  We all know the season is over from a playoff standpoint.  It's time to get JP the development he needs.

Or something like that  :P

118759[/snapback]

Im sure Tom will jump all over that question.

how long does he expect to keep treating fans like we are stupid?  Fans these days have a much greater grasp of what is going on than before.  We all know the season is over from a playoff standpoint.  It's time to get JP the development he needs.

118759[/snapback]

Have you and Spiked Lemonade moved in together?

Have you and Spiked Lemonade moved in together?

118768[/snapback]

Peter, weren't you the guy willing to bet me $100.00 bucks that Gruden would 'turn RJ into the QB we all know he is/can be'. Yeah I think it was you that also bet once he left the Bills and us bad bad fans...he would be a GREAT QB. Yes peter you said GREAT.

How are those predictions working out for ya?

Or something like that  :lol:

118759[/snapback]

He'll probably congratulate you for finding the time to write the message in crayon while riding the short bus! :P

118759[/snapback]

Ice, maybe you could ask him when he'll resign. I think that's a much more direct way of putting the question.

Tom Donahoe question and answers for November 15, 2004

Timmy (8 years old, Buffalo, NY)- What does offside mean?

TD: It's when a player on defense crosses the line of scrimmage or a player on offense inadvertently moves before the snap.

Jacob ( 11 years old, Cleveland, Ohio)- What does Jerry Gray do?

TD: He is the defensive coordinator. Sorry folks but thats all the time I have today, as always I really appreciate the questions and look forward to doing this again next week.

Tom Donahoe question and answers for November 15, 2004

Timmy (8 years old, Buffalo, NY)- What does offside mean?

TD: It's when a player on defense crosses the line of scrimmage or a player on offense inadvertently moves before the snap.

Jacob ( 11 years old, Cleveland, Ohio)- What does Jerry Gray do?

TD: He is the defensive coordinator. Sorry folks but thats all the time I have today, as always I really appreciate the questions and look forward to doing this again next week.

118796[/snapback]

LOL!!! Thats funny.

Peter, weren't you the guy willing to bet me $100.00 bucks that Gruden would 'turn RJ into the QB we all know he is/can be'.  Yeah I think it was you that also bet once he left the Bills and us bad bad fans...he would be a GREAT QB.  Yes peter you said GREAT.

How are those predictions working out for ya?

118771[/snapback]

Hey Dr. Phil,

Actually, my bet was that RJ would "win" more games than Flutie after RJ left the Bills.

I won that bet if I recall. RJ "had" two wins (mostly because of TB's D) while Flutie "had" none after RJ left the Bills.

I would still take RJ over Flutie.

I would take DB over RJ and Flutie.

Guess what, I will support Losman when and if he is made the starter. I also will defend him if the o-line is a piss poor as it has been.

The kid is going to get killed. In fact, I am worried that if he has to play behind a line that is going to give us the same performance as we have seen, it may actually stunt his development.

A lot of you guys don't realize just how difficult it is to play QB in the NFL. One of the reasons why Brady makes it look easy is because his line gives him all kinds of time.

Let's do our QB (whoever it is) a favor and recognize that our line is not an NFL caliber line. In fact, let's do Willis a favor and put together an NFL caliber line. Did you see how badly our line got pushed back yesterday. Typically, Willis had first contact behind the line of scrimmage whereas Dillon was in the second level before someone touched him.

If you really want to get depressed, watch ESPN classic when they show the Bills of the early 1990s. It is amazing how much time Kelly and Reich had.

I always have believed that football is about controlling the line. The Pats did that last night and made us look foolish. I am looking forward to the day when we have a line that pushes people around.

it'll be interesting to see which questions they actually respond to this week, cuz I"m sure there aren't many duckies and bunnies out there. If they publish the softballs, someone's gonna go ballistic, and it might be me.

118834[/snapback]

It doesn't matter what questions TD chooses, he did not get as high up as he is without being able to spin things. Expect plenty of "we feel differently" replies to the questions this week. It's almost insulting to us fans when he does stevestojan like this, you can't try and turn crap into roses for three years without us picking up on it.

No peter you posted right here that Gruden would turn RJ into some superstud QB. and all of us bad fans ran him off.

Scream OL all you want, the ticker showed damn near 4 seconds of throwing time damn near all night. Drew threw bad ints AGAIN while having NO pressure.