The answer to all are problems

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, if one player could solve our problems, we wouldn't play as bad as we do. Our problems are more than just one player. The most obvious problem we have is offensive coaching. People hate our coaches, but really, our defense is pretty solid and would be a lot better had the offense stay on the field longer.

I bet if we solve our offensive coaching, we can make it to the playoffs easy, for the wildcard. But I don't think that will get us any farther than that. If we want to be a serious championship contender, we need A LOT more.

First post on here but the answer to all our problems at the QB position is either Max Hall QB BYU or Dan LeFevour QB Central Michigan. I mean we seriously knock Fitz and Edwards for thier armstrength,but McCoy doesn't have a cannon either.

The more i see him play, the more convinced I am that he is going to blow balls. And if he plays in the weather in Buffalo, he will blow elephant balls.

Who was the last star NFL QB who came from a super-loaded football factory? Carson Palmer, I think. Who before that? I have no idea. McCoy strikes me as a potential bust, especially in Buffalo, where he doesn't have the arm strength to cut down the wind. Even though he's a massive d-bag, I'm hoping we get Jimmy Clausen. From what I've seen this year, he looks like the real deal. And unlike Bradford and Pike, he actually takes snaps under center.