There's a Joke Here Somewhere

Chef Jim

Pearl Jam and REM's monotonous droning have always been a waste of valuable radio air time. Opportunity lost for some other more deserving bands. At least someone found a practical use for their crappy music.

Pearl Jam and REM's monotonous droning have always been a waste of valuable radio air time. Opportunity lost for some other more deserving bands. At least someone found a practical use for their crappy music.

Pearl Jam did have one decent song...that they recycled over and over and over and over and over...

Pearl Jam did have one decent song...that they recycled over and over and over and over and over...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt on Pearl Jam. Myself, Ive never heard a decent one. Guys voice makes me ill. I will say that "Orange Crush" by REM was good. After that? Boring.

First they gave them this - very NSFW, btw.

Next we'll be giving them

I wonder if the bands will demand to know what every listener of their music was doing each time they listened to it. Shouldn't they have a right to know that people got blotto or a hummer in the backseat of a chevy while their tunes were blaring?

Bands pissed their music used at Gitmo.Their music has been torturing us for much longer than it was used in Gitmo. I knew there was a joke there somewhere.
While personally not a fan of REM or Pearl Jam their music has garnered critical plaudits and sold very well. I think a better choice for musical torture would be Lee Greenwoods hick anthem God Bless the USA, or anything by Creed.

First they gave them this - very NSFW, btw.Next we'll be giving them
.I wonder if the bands will demand to know what every listener of their music was doing each time they listened to it. Shouldn't they have a right to know that people got blotto or a hummer in the backseat of a chevy while their tunes were blaring?
We should subject them all to L Ron Hubbard Dianetics tapes.

While personally not a fan of REM or Pearl Jam their music has garnered critical plaudits and sold very well. I think a better choice for musical torture would be Lee Greenwoods hick anthem God Bless the USA, or anything by Creed.

This is what you've become: a guy whose only contribution is to try to spin up the two people who will get upset because you don't like a Lee Greenwood song. :cry::beer:

Something tells me your much-anticipated Levi spread in Playgirl can't come out soon enough for your liking. :cry:

You have now gone beyond your usual silliness, and become a parody of a parody of a liberal. :cry: