Bills front office angers me

Keeping Josh Reed over Roscoe is the dumbest move of all time. For an offense that can't seem to make any big plays and is not willing to try Parrish as the slot receiver blows my mind! Releasing Langston, Dockery were pitiful reminders that they seem to have no idea on what it takes to build a championship football team. Trading Peters was a necessary evil even though I would have liked that trade to include Winston Justice instead of that third round pick. These are just a few of my complaints...More to come when I feel like blowing off some more steam.

Keeping Josh Reed over Roscoe is the dumbest move of all time. For an offense that can't seem to make any big plays and is not willing to try Parrish as the slot receiver blows my mind! Releasing Langston, Dockery were pitiful reminders that they seem to have no idea on what it takes to build a championship football team. Trading Peters was a necessary evil even though I would have liked that trade to include Winston Justice instead of that third round pick. These are just a few of my complaints...More to come when I feel like blowing off some more steam.

Really? I leave the roscoe thing at that

And Winston Justice the guy who gave up 6 sacks in one game against the giants a few years ago? Ya id love to have him

dumbest move of all time? ... biggest exaggeration by a poster of this hour, perhaps.

woah, i'd hate to see when you're real angry and not just blowing off steam, considering you actually credited the front office, to a certain degree, for trading Peters.

except for the one exclamation mark, this just might be the most even-keeled blowing of steam post of all time ... and i don't think i'm exaggerating.

jw

How about taking Maybin instead of Ayers in the draft. At least at 274 Ayers could play in a 4-3 scheme although 11 may have been too early to take him.

How about taking Maybin instead of Ayers in the draft. At least at 274 Ayers could play in a 4-3 scheme although 11 may have been too early to take him.

Ayers has not looked that good at all. Orakpo has been playing well for a rookie. I saw Orakpo play in college and wasn't that impressed... he was more of a high-motor work-out warrior, but he's also athletic and coachable enough to succeed.

Reed's been our best guy to rely on to catch the ball and get open underneath. You want to replace with Roscoe at WR? Seriously, you are insane. Reed has been the biggest shining light in the receiving core this year and we want to throw him out.

The only reason we don't use him more is to make the $12 mil we have in Evans and T.O happy. He could consistently produce 5 catches a game for 45-60 yards in this offense. He's finally matured and I wish it was 5 years ago. Oh well.

Releasing Langston, Dockery were pitiful reminders that they seem to have no idea on what it takes to build a championship football team.

Actually, it was proof that Marv LEVY has no idea what it takes to build a championship football team, and they were just getting rid of his mistakes.

Ayers has not looked that good at all. Orakpo has been playing well for a rookie. I saw Orakpo play in college and wasn't that impressed... he was more of a high-motor work-out warrior, but he's also athletic and coachable enough to succeed.

Maybin over Orakpo? I'll never get that one - I wonder how many NFL teams would have made the same selection. The only thing I can think of is Brandons plan all along is to move to a 3-4 in 2010 and was drafting accordingly. Even with that however, Maybin over Orakpo? I just dont get it.

Reed's been our best guy to rely on to catch the ball and get open underneath. You want to replace with Roscoe at WR? Seriously, you are insane. Reed has been the biggest shining light in the receiving core this year and we want to throw him out.

The only reason we don't use him more is to make the $12 mil we have in Evans and T.O happy. He could consistently produce 5 catches a game for 45-60 yards in this offense. He's finally matured and I wish it was 5 years ago. Oh well.

Hey Stup, Reed couldn't even make half the teams in the NFL. And the reason we signed TO was because the passing game couldn't produce with Reed in there. Double Evans, and no reason for any team to fear Reed, and there goes the passing game circling the drain

Dont you mean signing Langston, Dockery in the first place?

i think reed is a fine slot wide receiver, and i'd certainly rather have him in there than roscoe. josh does not complain when he doesn't get the ball, and he has very good hands in traffic. i read that he didn't have a single dropped pass all last season, and i know we lost every single game that he did not play in. josh over roscoe is not the problem with our offense.

Josh Reed has good hands and no speed. Not exactly a dominant presence at the slot. Parrish has the ability to become a great slot receiver something Reed will never be. Signing Walker and Dockery I thought were good moves but just outright releasing them when some team would be willing to trade for them is the thing that pisses me off. The only reason they had to trade Peters is because they didnt want to pay him to make him happy. He is by far the best LT in the game with the athleticism that he brings to the position. He deserved the money and if thats what motivates him do it! I like Bell but I didnt want to throw him into the fire so soon. He has done better than I ever dreamed and I hope he turns out to be better than Peters and not as greedy.

Don't you think that there is a basis for not trying Roscoe in the slot?