So do we have a chance against Carolina?

We have a chance because Fitz is the wild card. Panthers can't game plan for a QB they never saw. The bad news is that Jauron has a week to drum the "punt is beter than INT" mantra into Fitz, turning him into the clone of Captain Checkdown. We have a chance if Fitz airs it out.

PTR

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think we could beat the Jets, but we did despite many injuries. The Panthers have 2 great RB's so the run defense really needs to improve for us to have a shot. I think Fitz will start and will play better since weather shouldn't be a factor. This is the game TO and Lee will break out.

Bills 20

Carolina 16

Sure if we can find some run-D and Trent doesn't play = Bills 34/Panthers 17

I didn't think we could beat the Jets, but we did despite many injuries. The Panthers have 2 great RB's so the run defense really needs to improve for us to have a shot. I think Fitz will start and will play better since weather shouldn't be a factor. This is the game TO and Lee will break out.

Bills 20

Carolina 16

Hell yeah, any given Sunday!

The real question is, does Carolina have a chance against us? They're not a very good team this year. I expect a hard fought tough game with us coming out victorious again this week. I think with Fitz the completion percentage will be lower but overall offensive effectiveness (points) better. Our defense is stout.

Are all of you predicting a big loss this week the same ones who predicted a Jets blowout last week by chance?

Go BILLS !

The real question is, does Carolina have a chance against us? They're not a very good team this year. I expect a hard fought tough game with us coming out victorious again this week. I think with Fitz the completion percentage will be lower but overall offensive effectiveness (points) better. Our defense is stout.

Are all of you predicting a big loss this week the same ones who predicted a Jets blowout last week by chance?

Go BILLS !

We are looking at a Panthers/Bills game somewhere in the area of 20-13 and DeAngelo Williams and his super speedy rookie backup gaining well over 200 yards. The only way we win is if Delhomme gift wraps us the game... and it COULD happen!