So do we have a chance against Carolina?

I didn't think we could beat the Jets, but we did despite many injuries. The Panthers have 2 great RB's so the run defense really needs to improve for us to have a shot. I think Fitz will start and will play better since weather shouldn't be a factor. This is the game TO and Lee will break out.

Bills 20

Carolina 16

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no.

If we get lucky and they completely **** the bed like the Jets did, then yes there is a chance for a win.

No chance, Steve Smith is a beast.

3 people so far in this thread who don't realize how bad The Panthers are right now.

Steve Smith? Give me a break, the guy has had his worst year to date so far and we've YET to face a wide receiver that's given us trouble.

In today's NFL it has been proven on any given Sunday any team is perfectly capable of screwing up and their opponent (seeming regardless of skill level) can end up scoring more points.

While it is quite intelligent to have grave doubts about the Bills, this Carolina team has stormed to its two victories against a horrendous DeadSkins team (which even lost to a Detroit team which never wins) and against Tampa Bay which is 0-6 so far.

Even if the Bills were facing the Pats (whom they at least lost a competitive game to in NE) the Bills would have an any given Sunday chance which saw an even better Pats team lost to a horrendous Dolphins team.

Given Carolina's lackluster record one would be pretty dumb to write this game off as a definite L.

As a Bills fan who also follows the Panthers closely and has watched every game this season, yes we have a chance.

I highly doubt we pull it off though. Carolina's running game is too good. The only chance we have of winning is Jake Delhomme. Jake has a way of keeping games close, much like the entire Bills roster. In fact, he would be the perfect Bills QB.

3 people so far in this thread who don't realize how bad The Panthers are right now.

I fully realize how bad the Panthers are. The problem is that the Bills are worse. All I'm saying is that if the Bills give us what we have come to expect from them this year and the Panthers play consistent with their track record thus far, then I believe that the Bills lose this game.

As a Bills fan who also follows the Panthers closely and has watched every game this season, yes we have a chance.

I highly doubt we pull it off though. Carolina's running game is too good. The only chance we have of winning is Jake Delhomme. Jake has a way of keeping games close, much like the entire Bills roster. In fact, he would be the perfect Bills QB.

Was it sacrilege when I picked up Jonathan Stewart this week on waivers?

We should have destroyed the Jets with 5 regulation interceptions, we barely squeaked by in OT. The Jets gained over 300 yards on the ground on us and I would say the Panthers running backs are even better. I don't see the Bills as having much of a chance in this one.

Bills 17

Panthers 27

No chance, Steve Smith is a beast.

This is sarcasm? OK? He's been double teamed all year and Delhomme has quit looking for him. Smith now has a worse attitude than he had before. I still wouldn't discount him.

The Panthers have beaten the Redskins and Bucs, two team that suck (that's a rhyme). The Bills have beaten The Bucs and Jets, one team that sucks, and another team that its QB sucked beyond belief that day. I'd say the Bills-Panthers game is a tossup, based on whose QB doesn't suck as bad as the other's. How's that for a great analysis? :unsure: