Edwards 2nd concussion in 3 weeks?

Fingon

Here is the text i got:

"NFL Buffalo Bills QB Trent Edwards suffered his 2nd concussion in 3 weeks and may not start against Carolina next Sunday. (AP)"

2nd this year and 3rd in 2 years?!?

... not good

Sounds like those eggs are permenantly scrabbled.

so if true wonder what game he took the hit for the first concussion? Maybe it was against Tampa cuz since than he looks scared and unsure of himself

Depending on how they're counting, 2nd in 3 weeks would go back to either Miami or New Orleans.

I have to imagine that is a typo. Up until the Jets game, Trent has not missed a snap all year.

If he somehow received a concussion against either the Browns or Dolphins and played through it, that is insanely stupid.

Not even our staff could be that negligent. No way.

Right?

GO BILLS!!!

I'm watching the play where he went down and I'm still trying to figure out how he got a concussion there....

Was it roughing the passer? Absolutely. But I can see a possible leg injury, lower body injury or even a neck sprain considering the way his head was twisted...but concussion...I can't see it.

I'm watching the play where he went down and I'm still trying to figure out how he got a concussion there....

Was it roughing the passer? Absolutely. But I can see a possible leg injury, lower body injury or even a neck sprain considering the way his head was twisted...but concussion...I can't see it.

I find it hard to believe there was no penalty on the play. I thought they were protecting the QB's in this league.

But watching the replay I dont see how he got a concussion either...maybe he got a knee or leg to the head....only way it could happen.

I find it hard to believe there was no penalty on the play. I thought they were protecting the QB's in this league.

But watching the replay I dont see how he got a concussion either...maybe he got a knee or leg to the head....only way it could happen.

The first time it happened, I thought "Neck injury" since they were trying to twist his head off like he was a cold beer on a hot day.

If the concussion happened when he hit the ground or when the players collided with his mask, he either needs a new mask or he's far too susceptible to concussions.

The first time it happened, I thought "Neck injury" since they were trying to twist his head off like he was a cold beer on a hot day.

If the concussion happened when he hit the ground or when the players collided with his mask, he either needs a new mask or he's far too susceptible to concussions.

He was the same at Stanford.....injury prone.

That was the main reason teams let him slide to the 3rd round. Injuries.

The back of his head hit the ground while being simultaneously hit from the front. While I wish Trent a speedy recovery, I'm excited to see Fitzpatrick work these WR's we have and 2 stud RB's. As Deion Sanders was saying in regards to Lee Evan's catches from NYJ "He's been open all year"

as this is an ESPN text with an (AP) reference to it, i must note that the AP is not reporting that.

jw

John, I thought I noticed in the AP story last night posted by ESPN that they referenced his first concussion as being something like "against Arizona on Oct. 5" (ie., they didn't mention that it was last year), which struck me as odd at the time. I bet that's the culprit here. I suspect that they misedited your story, which I strongly suspect (knowing you) had the right year date on it originally. Just a hunch....