Sooooo....how much time did Dick buy with this win

I thought there was a def chance he could get canned if the bills got humiliated yesterday.

Hes here for the season regardless. Ralph has no options on this team and its better to pay the Dick to work then to do nothing and that way Ralph is only eating 2/3rds of the contract. He is not making any more rash descions after the blunder he already made he will watch this train wreck all season and will determine its a lost cause and can him on Jan 4, 2010.

He didn't buy any more than it's already been predetermined that he's gonna get. Which is unfortunate because he should be fired for his performance yesterday. That pu**y ball display at the end of regulation was ridiculous. And he can take AVP with him as well. I've seen enough of 3rd and short to convince me AVP either has no clue how to design a play to get a yard or has NO familiarity with the personnel at his disposal or both.

The coaches have to go.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree that this secured his job for the remainder of the season. I hope that the lowering of the proverbial bar that took place the past few weeks doesn't get Ralph thinking another sub-.500 season is good enough. It needs to remain a playoff berth or find a new coach.

He didn't buy any more than it's already been predetermined that he's gonna get. Which is unfortunate because he should be fired for his performance yesterday. That pu**y ball display at the end of regulation was ridiculous. And he can take AVP with him as well. I've seen enough of 3rd and short to convince me AVP either has no clue how to design a play to get a yard or has NO familiarity with the personnel at his disposal or both.

The coaches have to go.

GO BILLS!!!

So eloquently put, but not wrong by any means. Jauron shouldn't have bought any time with this win. He hasn't coached any differently in the losses than he has in the wins.

I'd hesitate to lump AVP into the coaching problems just yet. Fairchild & Schonert would've run the same plays that AVP did yesterday.

Jauron isn't going anywhere... Anyone who thinks he is getting fired is delusional.

This is a 6-10 team this year. We got this one to go to 2-4. That relieves all the immediate pressure on Jauron. NO WAY he gets canned mid-season.

Now, at the end of the year when we're 6-10 and "came within a whisker" (as Marv said) of beating CLE and NE (and whoever else that could be true for by the end of the season) Jauron WILL BE retained (again).

The company line will be that injuries and a few bad bounces were the difference, and next season, with a good draft and a bunch of starters returning from injury, as well as some young players getting better, we will be in the playoff mix. The team's PR dept will say Jauron gives us the best chance at "maintaining" the progression of the team, everyone will flip out, then they will sign some big name FA (like they did with Owens) and people will gobble up the tickets, and we will rinse and repeat.

As much as you're rushing for the REPLY button, you know, deep down, that I am right.