From a Jets Fan - Good Win today, Buffalo.

GreenMan

Jets Fan here.

I told you all that you have a chance!

A good, tough win on the road for you guys today. Congratulations.

I expected the Jets to win, but so did the rest of America.

Yes, we have a rookie QB who looked atrocious. But there are no excuses. YOUR D made him look atrocious.

We also have the worst O-Coordinator in football. "Yes, lets call several long throws in heavy wind because they won't expect that."

But, theres a reason he looked like the worst O-coordinator - YOUR DEFENSE.

I won't say "good game" because it was a miserable game with mistakes on both sides. I will say that the team that deserved to win WON. Your bills deserved to win today and played the more complete game. They fought much harder than the Jets did.

Congratulations. Us Jets fans have so many questions about our team right now, but for the time being the Jets are beneath you.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm still a bit stunned.

Schottenheimer didn't do Sanchez any favors today with the deep throws he was calling when the run was working so ridiculously well. Still, you need to expect your QB to do better than that.

Every young QB has a game or two like this early in their career, it's how Sanchez responds that will determine whether he'll make it or not.

Beat up on NE again next time you play them!

Jets Fan here.

Yes, we have a rookie QB who looked atrocious. But there are no excuses. YOUR D made him look atrocious.

We also have the worst O-Coordinator in football. "Yes, lets call several long throws in heavy wind because they won't expect that."

I won't say "good game" because it was a miserable game with mistakes on both sides. I will say that the team that deserved to win WON. Your bills deserved to win today and played the more complete game. They fought much harder than the Jets did.

Congratulations. Us Jets fans have so many questions about our team right now, but for the time being the Jets are beneath you.

Class act.

My only hope is that your handle is less a Jets reference and more a nod to IASIPhiladelphia!

Stay classy, NY.

And could you please thank Rex Ryan for not giving the ball to Jones more than he did. Sanchez never should have attempted a pass today. 318 rushing yards! We had NO business winning that game.

GO BILLS!!!

Jets Fan here.

Just curious - what are your thoughts on Rex after the last couple weeks?

That's what I've been trying to say, but nobody here is buying it.

However we're not above you guys yet - you have an extra win. :thumbsup:

Just curious - what are your thoughts on Rex after the last couple weeks?

I have patience, unlike many of my fellow Jets fans.

Rex is the kind of guy that is going to run a certain defense - "and you can't stop it."

Well, the problem is, when Kris Jenkins is done for the year, when Lito Sheppard starts interfering, when Vernon Gholston disappears, when Calvin Pace is rusty,

YOU CAN stop it.

This is a boom or bust Defense. Either the QB is killed or people pick us apart. Rex is only half to blame, as these are all Mangini's defensive players, most of whom had different roles.

I like Rex going forward, especially after two more of his own drafts picking his own people. And in our losses, he wasn't "so bad" except for the Miami game. Bad, yes. Embarrassing, never.

Jets fans don't hate Rex - we hate Brian Schottenheimer who is completely in charge of the offense. He calls plays with the wrong personnel "because the defense isn't expecting it." Today he only seemed to call long passes in important spots. Fricking Brilliant. A Rookie who's confidence is shaken is now going to force a pass into the wind, all the while Alan Faneca is letting his man through as if he's a ticket-taker. Sheer Brilliance. :worthy:

Again, not taking ANYTHING away from your win. Its not your fault Sanchez sucks right now. Its not your fault that the Jets can't do anything but run. The Jets put that product out there and you feasted upon it like you were supposed to.

Good luck this year.

Jets Fan here.

:worthy:

Thanks for coming onto an opposing message board to talk after a gut-wrenching loss and not being a troll. It's truly refreshing. Bills' fans needed a win in the worst way. Morale during the Jauron regime has been an ever downward spiral into the abyss. We still know the Bills aren't going anywhere but it's nice to get that consecutive-division-losses-monkey off our backs and not feel completely miserable for one week, anyway. I've never had a problem with the Jets, it's the cheating Pats* and dulfelons that I can't stand. Welcome and come back for more football talk anytime. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way (other than in Toronto, of course. :thumbsup: )

The Jets put that product out there and you feasted upon it like you were supposed to.

Well, more like nibbled at it, then threw it up, then feasted on the vomit...

I've never had a problem with the Jets, it's the cheating Pats* and dulfelons that I can't stand. Welcome and come back for more football talk anytime. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way (other than in Toronto, of course. )

Agreed.