From a Jets Fan - Good Win today, Buffalo.

GreenMan

Would any Pats fans be so classy if we beat them?...

1) No - and, BTW, there is no such thing as a Pats* fans- only Giants fans who live in New England* and have found a bandwagon* to hop on for a while;

2) Actually, we DID beat them* - save for McKelvin's last second brain-sprain.

I don't really see how it is a "good win" for the Bills, even though the thread starter was kind. Six INTs and Bills win by a field goal during overtime? I think what we saw today is the only way that the Bills can hope to win a game- by the gross negligence and error-riddled play of an opponent. Without the implosion of the Jets, the Bills would have never stood a chance.

This win is a setback for the Bills- its a lifeline for the lowsy roster, Jauron and Ralph Wilson who will now benefit from the nonsensical "Billievers" out there. When Buffalo faces substantial opponents such as NE, the glaring deficiencies of the Bills will be as embarrasing as ever.

Anyone encouraged by that nonsense yesterday is delusional.

Back to the O.P., thanks.

As Dan Fouts said, "no one wants to win this game!' But someone had to..

I don't know about that, I thought for sure this game would end in a tie. Really, how many of you weren't expecting Buffalo to give the ball back somehow again and snatch away another victory?