Did we win it, or did the Jests lose this game?

As a Jets fan, it pains me to say this, but the Jets suck (at least right now).

You won. Its not your fault the Jets suck. You beat the team that was put in front of you.

Congratulations on doing so.

Hopefully in 2 years the Jets will finally have a mistake-free Mark Sanchez.

For now, he is a defensive feast. If that's the product the Jets put on the field, then feast upon it. Not your fault.

Bills won....if you win a game you win. The Browns won last week and the Bills lost.

For those like Jerry Sullivan who love Rex Ryan, well he just got outcoached by Dick Jauron and JS shouls say so in the paper tomorrow if he is honest.

People should be happy, the Bills won. They have a winnable game next week, and maybe they can stay relevant for a few more weeks

My nearly 10-year old son, who is unfortunately a Bills fan (I tried to steer him away) despite being born and bred in Brooklyn, has been taunted all week by one of his classmates about how Mark Sanchez was going to light up the Bills. No matter how ugly the victory was, for him it was incredibly sweet. He's going to school tomorrow in his Poz jersey.

Bills won....if you win a game you win. The Browns won last week and the Bills lost.

For those like Jerry Sullivan who love Rex Ryan, well he just got outcoached by Dick Jauron and JS shouls say so in the paper tomorrow if he is honest.

People should be happy, the Bills won. They have a winnable game next week, and maybe they can stay relevant for a few more weeks

Buffalo had a winnable game last week against one of the league's worst clubs and couldn't get it done.

Rex Ryan made some horrible decisions, and his team's lack of discipline shown through. DJ's team didn't fare much better, with 9 penalties and the youth excuse isn't enough. For all of those fans who figured DJ would change with his job on the line, he continues to run into the pile at the end of games to set up long FG attempts. He was 1-2 in those situations, which generally isn't good enough.

How many playoff teams can the Bills beat with that performance today? Not many.

My nearly 10-year old son, who is unfortunately a Bills fan (I tried to steer him away) despite being born and bred in Brooklyn, has been taunted all week by one of his classmates about how Mark Sanchez was going to light up the Bills. No matter how ugly the victory was, for him it was incredibly sweet. He's going to school tomorrow in his Poz jersey.

:worthy:

Playing not to lose will net you 0 to 7 wins a season depending on how serious the opposing team takes you. Clearly the Jets played down to our level today and Dick schooled them.

LMAO!! Classic...yep, this is a game that we had to win to get to 7-9...had we lost, maybe we finally implode.

Now, Fitz gets us going on a little streak and we finish with 6 or 7 wins....and DICK is BACK!! Noooooooooo......

Sanchez looked like crap. Ryan looked like a Dcord not a head coach with some of his decisions. And in the end a lifeless Jauron got a win. All this did today was hurt the Bills draft status. I was actually cheering for all the no win and one win teams. We need to be honest the Bills are not a playoff team. If its not the offense looking terrible its the defense. And the STs have been horrible all year. Today was a Win and i like it, but by the end of the year when Buffalo is 5-11, we will be wishing we could draught McCoy to go with our new HC.

I can't figure out whether we won by spreading their D a little bit more and making defensive plays, or Sanchez was really, really horrible.

Rex Ryan and his OC lost this game for the Jets. When you run for over 300 yards yet lose the time of possession battle, and the football game, you really must have called a stupid game on offense! How many of those 5 drives that ended in Bills' interceptions would have continued on for potential points had Sanchez just kept handing the ball off to his running backs? Or thrown screens or ran reverses, since no defense over-persues like a Perry Fool defense does!?!

This may never happen again and certainly has not happend very often up to this point, but Dick Jauron and his staff actually out-coached their opponents today.

Actually Rex Ryan Out coached himself. Dick Jauron continued to make his usual mistakes. like he never learned from the Cleveland game last year....Putting the pressure on his Kicker to make a 47yard kick into the wind, when he could have run a play to get closer...

His QB throws us ducks all day long and you wanna blame their HC? Really? Look, our remaining games are ONLY winnable if the other teams make that many boneheaded plays, because we ALMOST lost that one, despite 6 INTs. We are terrible, no matter how you slice it.