All This Win Tells Us

BillsNYC

Is that the Jets are overrated and will now likely finish with a losing record, because those are the only teams we beat. I was quick to send that to my Jets fan family members telling them that losing to us was the Kiss of Death.

Being a true Bills fan I am happy to win, but my hopes are still grounded.

Is that the Jets are overrated and will now likely finish with a losing record, because those are the only teams we beat. I was quick to send that to my Jets fan family members telling them that losing to us was the Kiss of Death.

dude... are you a Bills fan? We beat the Jets! Great Win. What is wrong with you f's???

They played right into our hands by injuring Trent. NO WAY the Bills win if Trent plays the entire game.

Do you want to keep your crusade in the Trent threads?

I'm not asking politely again.

what makes it worse is Jauron can now use this win to justify his conservative style of play... the problem is, there are not too many times you get 6 interceptions, have a team botch a winning FG attempt(however tough it would have been), and have the opposing running back set the franchise rushing record on you and still win the game...

I actually got to see most of the second half while in South Carolina...they were showing the Pats-Titans game, but it was such a blowout, they switched to the Bills game...I was amazed to see the Bills win this type of game on the road...usually they find a way to lose games like this, and while they kept trying to give the game back to the Jets, the Jets weren't having any of it and gave it right back...

Right, because he was only 5/5 before the injury... :thumbsup:

I agree with the previous comment, we would not have won that game if TE stayed healthy. Don't confuse statistics for production. The difference between Fitz and TE is that Fitz actually threw the ball past the line of scrimmage. He also has better awareness / knowledge on when to get rid of it. TE could have been 15 for 15 and he would have had less than 100 yards, and just the three points.

Fitz moved the ball. He through SLANTS with a zip! He's not as accurate as TE but at least he makes quick decisions and trusts his receivers enough to at least throw the ball to them.

What about that pass to Nelson up the seam? That's a pretty ballzy throw and he put it in a position where Nelson was able to make a GREAT catch.

He threw a pass to Lee Evans who went superspeed and scored a TD...let's not get carried away with his performance.

It's an amazing thing when you throw the ball to a WR! On another note, when did Lee start running slants?

It's an amazing thing when you throw the ball to a WR! On another note, when did Lee start running slants?

that is what i noticed... the Bills have not had slants or routes over the middle since moulds was here. This was a good adjustment imo.

Right, because he was only 5/5 before the injury... :thumbsup:

I am so SICK of the stats people use to defend Trent. Yeah he was 5 for 5.........................the same way he always has a high completion percentage, by throwing SHORT, SAFE passes that amount to NOTHING. Trent put THREE points on the board................as USUAL.