Tha Harvard QB was not too Bad

Hey, He came off the bench, down 2 scores. On the road, and led us to a win. Thats what a good back up QB does. I also liked how he took some shots down field. Its not esy doing waht he did today. He gets 20% ( if that) of the reps, during practice.

Yes Trent was 5 for 5, But he is still captain check down, now easy even easier to knock out.

Im happy for Fitzpatrick, I thought he would really bad, he was n't , now at least we have a smart back up QB, that can help Trent or groom another young gun. We need to see if Trent is the man, or are we getting yet another guy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey he won, Thats what we want, When was our last division win,???? 2007

Winning doesn't mean we need to leave all sense behind. A "QB" isn't the cure for the ills that plague this team. At least we've moved on from the firing Bobby April will solve the Bill's problems on earlier today.

Amazing how we settle for mediocrity when we win. Fitz was 10 of 25 for 116 yards. A QB rating of 51.4

I want a guy to throw to Evans, Owens a little down field.

Not Stay in the pocket, for 6 seconds with a rookie line ( btw rookie line who will be very good soon) and get knocked out.

This is a rare thing people. A back up, down by 10,... winning a game.

He was bad. Feel free to hate on Trent all you want (he needs to go), but let's not leave reality behind...

Get rid of Overdorf, Brandon and Jauron before we start thinking a "QB" will cure the ills.

Amen.

This franchise has problems even bigger than who plays QB on game day. Owner, GM, personnel department, and HC are all more important than the QB.

Fitz wasn't good, but he at least didn't play scared. That throw to Evans that they reversed (I still don't understand how they reversed that) was an audible by Fitzpatrick...the dude at least wants to win.

Fitz wasn't good, but he at least didn't play scared. That throw to Evans that they reversed (I still don't understand how they reversed that) was an audible by Fitzpatrick...the dude at least wants to win.

Not a catch, that's how.