So... maybe Edwards is the problem?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He threw a couple, including one for an ill-advised pick.

He showed very little today; certainly not enough to be named starter over a healthy Edwards. The question is, when are we going to see a healthy Edwards.

Personally, I'd rather see Hamdan at this point.

I wasn't watching the game but i heard that Fitz actually threw slants? Is this for real?

I think that you have to start to believe Trent is/was one of the problems

I watched the game, and Fitz looked pretty good. He tried to force the ball a couple of times, but he tried to make quick decisions and get rid of the ball fast. Also, Fitz looked to have more pocket awareness and mobiltiy in the pocket. However, the o-line seemed to play better than normal

Yes we did actually run and score on a slant, IT WAS GREAT.

He threw a couple, including one for an ill-advised pick.

He showed very little today; certainly not enough to be named starter over a healthy Edwards. The question is, when are we going to see a healthy Edwards.

Personally, I'd rather see Hamdan at this point.

QFT

Fitz was inaccurate but he made some smart passes. He also made dumb ones but overall he was OK. I'd still have Edwards start.

i want to see him after a weeks worth of practice and studying

I think we need to keep in mind that our D had 6 INT's. I think a healthy Edwards we put up more points (not saying more TDs) and win in regulation. Just to contrast, though Fitz made a point to get the ball the WRs.

Edwards is a wimp, Fitz was bad and you people think we have a shot at winning it all. The D won this football game. Wow the homerizm and lack of football knowledge really shows after a win. That was ugly and looked like heading for a tie.

And shut up to all you Edwards fans that still think he is good. Fitzpatrick is better than Edwards.

:thumbsup:

Really? Why do people have to be Edwards fans or Fitzpatrick fans? I am a Bills fan, and by extension a fan of all our players. Ergo, I am a Edwards fan AND a Fitzpatrick fan. I hope beyond hope that whoever is starting plays well and root for them. I can't believe you actually call yourself a "Bill Backer" - Its plainly obvious to me that you are, in fact, the opposite.

Anyway...back to my regularly (or irregularly) scheduled celebration.... VICTORY!!!! :blink: