Fox sports poll

JPicc2114

with the exception of the titans, those teams are just as bad.

There's bad and then there's dysfunctional. The Bills are dysfunctional. The whole organization is in bad shape. Not all the teams on that list are in nearly as bad shape as organizations.

Without the early 90's, we could be the worst NFL Franchise since the mer

I seem to recall we were the worst team in the 70s. Since we managed to take OJ as the 1st overall selection in '69(?), we were obviously pretty lousy in the late 60s, too. Since we're one of the few team to not make the playoffs this century, I'd be inclined to think we've gotta be one of the worst this decade, too.

At the time of Ralph's HOF induction, I heard the fact that we have the 2nd worst record of all the original AFL teams.

Poll

I find it funny that in the poll the choices are:

Bucs

Rams

Titans

Chiefs

Raiders

Lions

Redskins

Titans (AGAIN) lol

The Bills are so embarrassing that people don't even realize they are in the league anymore.

The saddest part of all of it is, if they played today, most of those teams would be the Bills. I guess they feel that Bills fans are so used to it, they aren't embarrassed by it anymore.

I seem to recall we were the worst team in the 70s. Since we managed to take OJ as the 1st overall selection in '69(?), we were obviously pretty lousy in the late 60s, too. Since we're one of the few team to not make the playoffs this century, I'd be inclined to think we've gotta be one of the worst this decade, too.

At the time of Ralph's HOF induction, I heard the fact that we have the 2nd worst record of all the original AFL teams.

We are the only team not to make the playoffs this century that have been around for the whole century. I think the only other team that hasn't is the Texans and they haven't been around since the turn of the century. We were tied with the Cardinals for the longest non playoff run, they obviously dropped out of the "Armpit of the NFL" running last season.

Raiders are without a doubt. Russell is the worst starting QB i've ever seen. The guy is clueless out on the field and they've only scored 49 points so far this season

And Edwards is much better? I think not. I haven't seen too many worse than Trent. And definitely noone who plays as scared as him.

What makes our team so poor is that we have not just sucked recently, but have sucked the entire decade. That goes to the organization from top to bottom. We haven't had a good season even by accident. The personell dept. both college and pro has just been atrocious. Has any team drafted worse than us this decade, or signed more marginal free agents? (Tripplett, Posey, E. Robinson to name a few)

The five teams that belong in the poll are the Rams, Chiefs, Raiders, Lions, and Bills. IMO, these are the five franchises that have embarassed themselves the most as of late. The Bucs, Titans, and Redskins are not lighting the league up right now but they deserve more patience than the other group, IMO.

What about the Browns? Their entrenched starting QB completed 2 passes last week (albeit against the Bills), they traded away their best receiver, they traded away their star TE, their RB is an aging guy on the downside of his career, their rookie RB is out for the year with a shoulder injury that my result in a lawsuit by the players union - pretty messed up - and they don't make the list - that's a tough list to get on!

Gee, maybe we're not as embarrassing as most Bills "fans" think we are. :wallbash:

But its even worse Nervous. Bills aren't even relevant enough to be put on a futility list! Bills are not in anyones conscious thought! This it the ultimate bottom.