Bulldog

"I've been struggling all day to articulate why I don't like the billboard." -- 3:09pm Oct 15, 2009

Is it that hard to express why you don't like something? Every time you open your mouth you sound like you are struggling to form a simple sentence. You know, most people who work on the radio know how to form an opinion without bursting a blood vessal.

PTR

yeah, the guy is a douche. OH BOO HOO MAKES BUFFALO LOOK BAD. A billboard is the LAST thing that will make buffalo look bad. The garbage football team, the criminal football players are in front of a billboard.

I'm listening to these two bad mouth the people behind the billboard and I'm thinking "what a bunch of hyprocrites!" Schopp & the Bulldog are always hammering the Bills, making fun of Dick Jauron and Ralph Wilson mercilessly. Yet when someone puts up a billboard that says "Fire Dick, Clean House" these two are soooooo offended?

First of all it's a free country. Second, the billboard is not offensive or in bad taste. The man's name is Dick. He is known as Dick Jauron. Saying "Fire Dick" is not obscene unless you have the mind of a 7-year old.

PTR

While I could really care less about the Billboard, I think the basic argument against it is that it makes the Bills fans look minor league and it could be viewed by potential replacements for Jauron as a reason they would not want to come to Buffalo.

I am not saying that this is a valid argument. Just explaining it.

While I could really care less about the Billboard, I think the basic argument against it is that it makes the Bills fans look minor league and it could be viewed by potential replacements for Jauron as a reason they would not want to come to Buffalo.

I am not saying that this is a valid argument. Just explaining it.

Seriously...you really think this would sway a coach? "Ralph Wilson my be a meddling owner who runs his team on the cheap, but jeez, those fans are really hard on their coach!"

PTR

because the futility of rooting for a team whose owner is happy to field utter **** year after year is getting to be too much. they're going to be gone in a a few years anyway. maybe he should put us all out of our misery. there is no point in pretending the team will ever be good again while he owns it.

bulldog should have been canned along with schopp years ago. but the program director at GR is a fool. andy roth. a station full of fools, although howard simon is tolerable. i would clean house but for simon

Why are you quoting one sentence of a 4 hour program?

It's crazy to me that anyone likes that show less than Simon/White and their amateur flip-flopping. Somebody needs to send them the tape of the myriad of excuses they were making for JP when they say "Edwards gets more excuses than any QB ever".

I found it odd that they were so against the billboard when they sit and try to get Dick fired all day. I think radio is more powerful than a billboard. Also find it funny that Schopp took such offense to the billboard while the station constantly plays a song "When will Dick Jauron get fired." Hypocrites

I was listening to those guys on the way home from work, about 6pm and had some thoughts:

1. Can Bulldog form his own opinion, or is he Schopps puppet? He used to be so good years

ago when he was on WBEN 930.

2. Funny how they stated the billboard was as "small" segment of Bills fans, and how does

that act actually speak for the all Bills fans? Then Schopp went on to say that the listeners that

respond to WGR's websites polls are also a "small" segment of Bills fans. Hmmm. Did he just

say his market is small?

3. As said earlier in this thread, for two guys who hate the Bills and want Jauron fired, I find

it funny they are offended by the Billboard. Thing is, they can't be on the side of the people

behind the billboard as it's not their idea, it's someone elses.

4. Listened to them for a few minutes and then changed it to Riter who was actually discussing

football.

Why are you quoting one sentence of a 4 hour program?

I'm citing one example. But in general it's painful to listen to Bulldog try to get form complete sentence. I can literally hear the veins bulging in his forhead as he tries to express a coherent thought.

I was listening to those guys on the way home from work, about 6pm and had some thoughts:

1. Can Bulldog form his own opinion, or is he Schopps puppet? He used to be so good years

ago when he was on WBEN 930.

Totally agree. Bulldog often comes off as Schopp's echo...a stammering echo.

PTR

PTR

Echo, that is exactly what it is. All he does is repeat what Schopp says, without

really adding any substance to it.

Honestly, Schopp really needs to move to talk radio, definitely more his style. And

to believe he used to fill in on ESPN radio a few years back.

I'm listening to these two bad mouth the people behind the billboard and I'm thinking "what a bunch of hyprocrites!" Schopp & the Bulldog are always hammering the Bills, making fun of Dick Jauron and Ralph Wilson mercilessly. Yet when someone puts up a billboard that says "Fire Dick, Clean House" these two are soooooo offended?

First of all it's a free country. Second, the billboard is not offensive or in bad taste. The man's name is Dick. He is known as Dick Jauron. Saying "Fire Dick" is not obscene unless you have the mind of a 7-year old.

PTR

The name of their show needs to be dumb and dumber!!!

I'm citing one example. But in general it's painful to listen to Bulldog try to get form complete sentence. I can literally hear the veins bulging in his forhead as he tries to express a coherent thought.

PTR

Honestly, STAMMERING!!! The guy needs 5 tries just to put together a simple sentence that has no coherence whatsoever. How a guy with an articulation problem like his made it to radio, let alone stay, is beyond me. 5 minutes of listening to him in my car is enough to make me want to drive off the SkyWay.

I always heard his previous job was delivering pizza, and he knew someone who gave him a radio break

I'll take Schopp any day over Bulldog. While Schopp is arrogant and lots of other things, at least he can talk

because the futility of rooting for a team whose owner is happy to field utter **** year after year is getting to be too much. they're going to be gone in a a few years anyway. maybe he should put us all out of our misery. there is no point in pretending the team will ever be good again while he owns it.

Fans like you really piss me off. How could you root for your team to move?? I'd gladly deal with a mediocre team for the rest of my life than to not have a team at all. For me I have enough memories of good times in the past and hanging out every sunday with family and friends which always makes me look forward to football season.

Go jump on a bandwagon and become a pats fan.