Could be Worse

Chef Jim

"There was no vibe of trying or effort from the Raiders at all from a defensive standpoint against their offense. We're getting three-and-outs. You don't hear nobody [saying], 'Hey, let's go!' trying to pick the guys up, rallying them, getting guys fired up. There was nothing. It was quiet. A guy gets sacked or somebody gets beat, they just get up. It's not like there's yelling or no kind of [emotion] about the way they were playing.
Sounds like the Bills offense to me.

It is practically the same:

- Senile owner that the game passed by years ago but still continues to meddle - check

- Rumors of impending move to Los Angeles - check

- Lack of identity on both offense and defense - check

- Best player is the punter - check

I could keep going....

Ok, but if we were Raiders fans, at least we could reminisce about our three Super Bowl wins.

No I don't think so. Talk to a Raiders fan. That's probably the last thing they'd talk about and they hate what's gone on with that team lately. That would make it worse to see how far we've fallen.

thats funny. We ARE the Raiders.

Should have won a close Monday night game to start the year. Did win against a lesser opponent in week two, followed by 3 embarrassing losses. :P:wallbash:

I think my point was that at least the Bills don't have theer opponents feeling sorry for them. Well at least not to the press...........yet.