Bills a 9.5 point dog

CodeMonkey

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets had their pride wounded on MNF. Don't think that defense isn't going to be looking for a little redemption. They will blitz the bejesus out of Trent and that horrible OL and the Bills have no answer for that. This could be a repeat of a Cleveland game.

The Bills D could keep it close if they can get a pass rush and come up a few big plays, but Dirty Sanchez has looked pretty good when not pressured.

On the road? I'd lay the points.

So I am kinda stuck here.

1)Vegas getting murdered by favorites this year, and i mean murdured. They keep upping the lines, people keep playing the favorites, favorites continue to cover. Guess the books getting really killed on parlays cause of this as well. So that leads to say go with Jets.

2)OTOH, pretty good bet when everyone says bet one way, bet the other. Everyone and their brother pickling the Jets to cover.

So, i only bet the Bills when they are an underdog and I think they will win the game outright...this one just cannot see the Bills winning...but maybe a little bit o money on the money line at 4-1 for the Bills to make it fun.

A Jets Fan here.

Listen, don't get so down on yourselves.

Our running game consists of the following plays:

1. Thomas Jones running up the middle for a gain of 1.

2. Thomas Jones (annoyingly, instead of Leon Washington) going to the outside for a loss of 2.

3. Reverse play to Brad Smith, sniffed out for no gain. When #16 is in the game, defenses know where it's going.

4. The occasionally successful Leon Washington run off tackle, followed by the Leon run of no gain.

Sanchez is constantly placed in 3rd and 7 - 12. Brian Schottenheimer is completely in denial about the abilities of Thomas Jones who is now 31 years old and "top heavy" due to living in the gym and, probably, HGH.

I guess the reason us Jets fans are so pleased with the Sanchise is because he has done far better than expected when the running game hands him two straight disappointing downs. Happens all the time.

I'd bet Jets to win but Bills to cover. I really would. Rainy weather, slow Thomas Jones, and Sanchez has been known to fumble the wet ball. Sanchez's biggest problem is fumbles. None last game, but he can certainly crank them out.

The Jets Offense seems disappointing against bad defenses and the Jets have not had a satisfying offensive game yet.

Good luck and NO INJURIES! As a Jets fan, I've been through some dark years. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, don't worry.

A Jets Fan here.

Listen, don't get so down on yourselves.

Our running game consists of the following plays:

1. Thomas Jones running up the middle for a gain of 1.

2. Thomas Jones (annoyingly, instead of Leon Washington) going to the outside for a loss of 2.

3. Reverse play to Brad Smith, sniffed out for no gain. When #16 is in the game, defenses know where it's going.

4. The occasionally successful Leon Washington run off tackle, followed by the Leon run of no gain.

Sanchez is constantly placed in 3rd and 7 - 12. Brian Schottenheimer is completely in denial about the abilities of Thomas Jones who is now 31 years old and "top heavy" due to living in the gym and, probably, HGH.

I guess the reason us Jets fans are so pleased with the Sanchise is because he has done far better than expected when the running game hands him two straight disappointing downs. Happens all the time.

I'd bet Jets to win but Bills to cover. I really would. Rainy weather, slow Thomas Jones, and Sanchez has been known to fumble the wet ball. Sanchez's biggest problem is fumbles. None last game, but he can certainly crank them out.

The Jets Offense seems disappointing against bad defenses and the Jets have not had a satisfying offensive game yet.

Good luck and NO INJURIES! As a Jets fan, I've been through some dark years. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, don't worry.

It's very cool of you to stop by and give such a gracious take.

Hopefully it will at least be an entertaining, well-played game. I think our fear as Bills fans is that not only will we get steam-rolled, but that we will do so in the typical gutless, no fun Dick Jauron fashion.

Bills get slaughtered in front of what will be essentially a national TV audience. More embarrasment heaped on this franchise. I will TIVO it. If a miracle occurs, I watch the replay. Otherwise, what's the point. They should be playing preseason games with this roster.. or UFL.. not in the NFL against top 15 teams.. Just embarrasing.

For whatever reason, Buffalo always manages to play to the level of their competition. Of course, against the good teams they still manage to come up a little short. This game reminds me a little bit of last year's game at the Jets. The supposed experts were giving us no shot, but somehow we managed to be in contention to win at the end. Even though I'd never bet my hard earned money on this lousy team, it wouldn't surprise me if they play above themselves on Sunday...

Based on this is a very talented team and Im pretty sure they are angry. Tell me one person that likes to lose. The Bills are on fire this weekend and you can bank on the paper jets to fall apart. Week 6 is when you see what teams are really made of. The Bills are better than you think they are.

but their OLINE is MUCH worse than YOU think they are.

Based on this is a very talented team and Im pretty sure they are angry. Tell me one person that likes to lose. The Bills are on fire this weekend and you can bank on the paper jets to fall apart. Week 6 is when you see what teams are really made of. The Bills are better than you think they are.

It's going to take a lot more than the Bills being "angry" for them to even sniff a win this weekend. I've been a fan for about 40 years, and it pains me to say it but we suck this year, and I see no light at the end of this tunnel. Call me a pessimist, naysayer, whatever. At this point I'd love to be proven wrong and have to eat my words, but I just don't see it. I'll always hope for a win (miracles can happen right?), but when you look at the team objectively, they really seem to be coming apart at the seams.

But hey, it's nice to see there still are some fans keeping the (blind) faith.