Bills a 9.5 point dog

CodeMonkey

Based on what? This team is in total disarray. The Jets are coming off of a tough road loss in which they looked pretty good. They are coached by a passionate leader who hates losing. R.R. will have his squad breathing fire on Sunday afternoon. What about Dick? He'll be all too willing to take the blame for yet another loss.

The disarray part is why the spread is as high as it is.

If you think getting ripped to shreds on the ground and thru the air and getting a gift-wrapped 7 points via a horrific 50yard PI call qualifies as "looking good" then I don't know what to tell you.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills ... outright! and under! The vegas dudes win again :wallbash:

Well, at least I had a little sumthin on the money line...not near enough to make up for my losses this year, but its a start :unsure: Plus, heading to Vegas on Thursday for the weekend,,at least gave a few hundred extra for the craps table.

A Jets Fan here.

Listen, don't get so down on yourselves.

Good luck and NO INJURIES! As a Jets fan, I've been through some dark years. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, don't worry.

funny how this dude thinks his team is great! if he does, his tunnel aint so bright!!!!

interesting in AFC East match ups this year...the underdog has covered in all five games--and won outright in four out of five--the only loser was Bills not holding on versus Pats. Bills were favored at Miami and lost. Jets favored at Miami and lost....Pats were favored at Jets and lost...of course Sunday was the 4th outright winner...just food for thought when laying down you cash

interesting in AFC East match ups this year...the underdog has covered in all five games--and won outright in four out of five--the only loser was Bills not holding on versus Pats. Bills were favored at Miami and lost. Jets favored at Miami and lost....Pats were favored at Jets and lost...of course Sunday was the 4th outright winner...just food for thought when laying down you cash

That is interesting. Especially as favorites seem to be doing better this yr in general.