Jamon Meredith to potentially start at rt this week via Chris Brown

Watching this game is going to be painful. The paper bag over my head is going to be awkward too. That being said, let the rebuilding begin. Throw in rookies, trade TO for a draft pick. Whatever needs to be done to make this thing work for the future. Cause the future is all we got. The present sucks!

I wonder if a team has ever fielded 4 out 5 starting lineman that are first year players (Bell saw the field for the first time this year). The front office is full of clowns.

No .. clowns might at least be entertaining, the current front office situation is anything but that.

:unsure:

I can't wait for Sunday. This game ought to be an apocalyptic display.

Look, the Jets aren't that good. It's the NFL and the talent disparity between any two teams is not that dramatic. It's not like Florida is playing UB or something. The Bills may get spanked, but they will be competitive (for at least a little while).

Look, the Jets aren't that good. It's the NFL and the talent disparity between any two teams is not that dramatic. It's not like Florida is playing UB or something. The Bills may get spanked, but they will be competitive (for at least a little while).

Approval and acceptance of moral victories. "As long as we keep it close just hang in there guys and have some fun." :unsure:

Think of it this way--the offense can't do worse than score three fewer points than last week. So what's the worry, aside from them giving up multiple points on turnovers, and of course many injuries, and . . .

. . . never mind.