Jamon Meredith to potentially start at rt this week via Chris Brown

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/10/14/m...e-up-this-week/

Either way Meredith and Demetrius Bell will be Buffalo’s fourth different tackle tandem in six games this season.

Meredith is a guy who was thought of to have some really nice potential but a year or 2 away from being a major contributer

Yup there was a reason he got cut. They only re-signed him out of necessity. Get Chambers outta here!

And take "i can't stay focused on my job for 4 quarters Scott with you...While your at it why don't we purge the team of all of our special teams Superstars who can't even be called adequate back ups in the NFL....Seriously I have never seen a team draft more people for their special teams upside than the Bills. It would be like a baseball team continuing to draft guys who could be really good middle relievers one day...It is ridicilious.

The guy looks good on tape, no doubt about it.

That being said, there is a very good reason he was drafted in the 5th round and placed on the practice squad. That reason being: HE IS NOT READY YET!

I'm excited to give these guys experience, but its going to be gruesome to watch. And against Ryan's Jets!? I think Trent has been downright awful this year, but his one excuse, and it is a very good excuse, is that the OL is TERRIBLE. The poor guy has been running for his life/career just about every other snap in passing situations.

I would not be surprised in the least bit if Fitz sees time next Sunday. And I don't say that because Edwards is going to be removed from the game. I say that because Edwards is going to get his face blown off.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/10/14/m...e-up-this-week/

Meredith is a guy who was thought of to have some really nice potential but a year or 2 away from being a major contributer

Much like the Ralph Wilson HOF ceremony, we must have gotten our facts mixed up. Russ Brandon must have said " a week or 2 away from being a major contributor".