Ralph Wilson comments

Hey all, I'm new on the board and I'll be looking forward to chatting with all of you over the course of the...(clearing-of-throat)...season. I've been an avid Bills fan for the better part of 20 years now, so thanks for having me.

I know that all of us as Bills fans are pissed-off to the max after last Sunday (well, actually, the last 10 years), and I've heard and read alot of things regarding the state of the Bills since Sunday's diplorable, unacceptable performance against Cleveland, and nobody wishes this team would get rid of Jauron more than me. All those comments toward the Head Coach are well-deserved.

However, some of the comments I've been seeing regarding Mr. Ralph Wilson Jr., the owner of this franchise, truly sicken me. Not the comments about how much the man cares about the organization's success nor how he spends his money, or that he refuses to fire an incompetent, pathetic excuse for a head coach in Dick Jauron. But the comments stating "I wish Ralph would just die already" or "This team needs to move to LA or Toronto, hurry up and die Ralph!". Do you realize what you're saying? This is a game, granted its also a business. In fact, the most sucessful pro sport in the world. But to wish death upon anyone is just plain sick! I'm as big of a Bills fan as anyone, but dont wish death upon anyone, not even your worst enemy.

Hey all, I'm new on the board and I'll be looking forward to chatting with all of you over the course of the...(clearing-of-throat)...season. I've been an avid Bills fan for the better part of 20 years now, so thanks for having me.

I know that all of us as Bills fans are pissed-off to the max after last Sunday (well, actually, the last 10 years), and I've heard and read alot of things regarding the state of the Bills since Sunday's diplorable, unacceptable performance against Cleveland, and nobody wishes this team would get rid of Jauron more than me. All those comments toward the Head Coach are well-deserved.

However, some of the comments I've been seeing regarding Mr. Ralph Wilson Jr., the owner of this franchise, truly sicken me. Not the comments about how much the man cares about the organization's success nor how he spends his money, or that he refuses to fire an incompetent, pathetic excuse for a head coach in Dick Jauron. But the comments stating "I wish Ralph would just die already" or "This team needs to move to LA or Toronto, hurry up and die Ralph!". Do you realize what you're saying? This is a game, granted its also a business. In fact, the most sucessful pro sport in the world. But to wish death upon anyone is just plain sick! I'm as big of a Bills fan as anyone, but dont wish death upon anyone, not even your worst enemy.

can you link the specific posts that said that please?

But the comments stating "I wish Ralph would just die already" or "This team needs to move to LA or Toronto, hurry up and die Ralph!". Do you realize what you're saying? This is a game, granted its also a business. In fact, the most sucessful pro sport in the world. But to wish death upon anyone is just plain sick! I'm as big of a Bills fan as anyone, but dont wish death upon anyone, not even your worst enemy.

Who the hell ever said any of this? Until proven otherwise, I'll just chalk you up to being a complete ass.

Guest dog14787

Seroiusly, not that I've ever done it, but what do you expect. Some of the younger fans have only seen losing seasons and 99.9% of the fans don't even know RW personally. What everyone has experienced from the Bills owner RW over the last decade sucks.

Folks love their Buffalo Bills and some folks spend allot of hard earned money to watch them live. It doesn't surprise me in the least that folks want change and its painfully obvious change is not going to happen until RW is gone.

Guest dog14787
Who the hell ever said any of this? Until proven otherwise, I'll just chalk you up to being a complete ass.

Ummmm, you do post here right, because I've read it all before.

Maybe most of the post have been deleted by the Mods, but folks have wished RW dead.

Ummmm, you do post here right, because I've read it all before.

Maybe most of the post have been deleted by the Mods, but folks have wished RW dead.

I hate agreeing with a retard like dog...but he's right. I've seen a more than a few "Die already, Ralph!" posts here.

Doesn't bug me much, though...wishing death on a 91-year old man, while not a nice thing to do, is kind of like wishing Pamela Anderson had larger breasts.

Guest dog14787
I hate agreeing with a retard like dog...but he's right. I've seen a more than a few "Die already, Ralph!" posts here.

Doesn't bug me much, though...wishing death on a 91-year old man, while not a nice thing to do, is kind of like wishing Pamela Anderson had larger breasts.

Having one of the worse dumbass's on the board agree with me sucks, but that's life on TSW.

Guest dog14787
I've never seen anything worded like he worded it above. I think the flaw some foolish posters have is they read something to the effect of "The team will continue to lose as long as Ralph is alive and remains the owner", and think they just read, "Die, Ralph, Die!! Hurry up and die!!!"

Apparently the mods erased them before you had a chance to see them then.

I've never seen anything worded like he worded it above. I think the flaw some foolish posters have is they read something to the effect of "The team will continue to lose as long as Ralph is alive and remains the owner", and think they just read, "Die, Ralph, Die!! Hurry up and die!!!"

No, the original poster is correct - there have been many posts in the past that say they wish Ralph would hurry up and die.

OK, I'm going to cowboy up and admit it.

I am one of those people.

What of it?

I've written in previous threads comparing the Bills franchise to a dilapidated house in the neighborhood with Old Man Wilson living in a once-glorious Victorian that now has peeling paint, rusted gates, and a stove with only one working burner.

I'll relate another here. There was an old farmer in this area of CT who, time out of mind would let his corn wither in the field until it was dry as dust. He would literally cut it in November. He would let his cut hay sit out in the rain. He wouldn't clean his barns well, so it stank and his cows had **** all over them. Well, evidently, his farm has totally new management this year. The cows are clean, the air smells much better, the hay was baled in fine fashion, the corn was chopped when it still had nutritive value. Same tools, same everything else. But 180-degree difference in results.

Not saying that I would enjoy the sadness Ralph's death would bring upon those who are closely connected to him. And I'm not saying that I'd piss on RW's grave. It's just that the utter waste of precious resources --- of what could be, but isn't, b/c of one man and one mindset --- is also lamentable. I wish that Ralph will finally realize that he just doesn't have it anymore, if he ever did, and step aside. Whatever is going to happen with this franchise, I wish it would just happen. The limbo / purgatory sucks. And I say this as much for myself as for people who care so much about the team that they actually have heart attacks on game Sundays.

I missed those posts that said those things, and I read most of the posts. I did see some posts that said that things won't change until Ralph dies, and sadly that is true, but I didn't see anyone saying they hoped he would die. You aren't the first to make those comments, and I think the subject came up from a facebook post by Darryl Talley, but he didn't say he hopede anyone would die either. Some people are reading things the way they want to, or only reading part of posts and making their comments on them.

Give me a break. I have read garbage such as that for weeks. Stop being an ass.

I have never replied like this, although several others have-where is the link? I have never seen anyone say they want him to hurry up and die. It is BS and people twisting posts to have something to complain about.

I have never replied like this, although several others have-where is the link? I have never seen anyone say they want him to hurry up and die. It is BS and people twisting posts to have something to complain about.

usually those posts are axed...and I can attest that posts such as that have existed.