Ralph Wilson comments

I've never seen anything worded like he worded it above. I think the flaw some foolish posters have is they read something to the effect of "The team will continue to lose as long as Ralph is alive and remains the owner", and think they just read, "Die, Ralph, Die!! Hurry up and die!!!"

I have seen the literal quote "Ralph needs to hurry up and die." Don't try to act like it doesn't happen because it does, enough of us have seen it and verified it that you don't need to doubt it is true.

I've never seen anything worded like he worded it above. I think the flaw some foolish posters have is they read something to the effect of "The team will continue to lose as long as Ralph is alive and remains the owner", and think they just read, "Die, Ralph, Die!! Hurry up and die!!!"

I've seen it said and I've also seen it said that nothing good would happen to this franchise until RW dies. Check out post #14 of this thread for an admission.

I have never replied like this, although several others have-where is the link? I have never seen anyone say they want him to hurry up and die. It is BS and people twisting posts to have something to complain about.

I am really not going to go looking for quotes. Sorry. I know I have seen them. If you haven't, don't know what to tell you...go look for yourself if you don't believe people who claim to have read them...