Does todays Win for the Fins help the Bills shot

To think if our punt returner and kick returner just made simple plays, we could be 3-2 playing for the division lead. :(

True, but it doesn't mean we're even decent. The first game was an offseason's worth of preparation, and the luck of Tom Brady not being in sync with Welker. The loss to the Browns is inexcusable, and the fact that it came down to a botched Punt return pretty much indicates that we don't deserve the playoffs.

of doing anything this season. It makes it so that everyone int eh division has losses.

Wow, I've heard of staying optimistic and wearing "rose colored glasses" while drinking out of a glass that's half full, but please send me a bottle the "happy juice" you are drinking out of your half full glass!

1-15-0 is a very real possiblity for this football team this season. Best case? The best record this team can possibly fight it's way up to in my humble opinion, would be about 4-12-0, 3 games worse then Dick's usual 7-9-0 finishes.

As always, I hope you are right by some miracle and the awsome game Chad Henne had last night in leading his Dolphins over the favored Jets allows the Bills to sneak back into the AFC East race.

:(:censored::ph34r::wallbash: But reality bites, doesn't it? The Bills should give the number one pick in next April's draft a real go of it this season.

Our coaching is very bad, I think we all know that. But as long as Trent is our QB we will not win another game this year. I honestly believe that even with a very below average O line, that with a half decent QB this team would move the football. Watching the game between Jets-Dolphins last nite, both QB's (even though young) played with poise, confidence and most of all, GOT RID OF THE FOOTBALL ON TIME. There was no comparison between Sanchez and Henne, and TE. Trent is this teams biggest problem. A good QB will always give you a chance to win. He is holding back this team tremendously. I don't think he could even be a backup at this point.

Furthermore, I don't think that anyone on this offense likes playing with him. The guy is a jerk. Does anyone ever see him talking to any of his teammates other than Fitzie? He is a pariah. Everyone knows he can't play a lick. But only on the Bills would this guy be playing. He is no better than Alex Smith. I cringe when he comes under center. I have never seen a QB NOT want to throw down the field. That is supposed to be fun-to just let it rip. What is wrong with the guy? Sorry for the rant.

Our coaching is very bad, I think we all know that. But as long as Trent is our QB we will not win another game this year. I honestly believe that even with a very below average O line, that with a half decent QB this team would move the football. Watching the game between Jets-Dolphins last nite, both QB's (even though young) played with poise, confidence and most of all, GOT RID OF THE FOOTBALL ON TIME. There was no comparison between Sanchez and Henne, and TE. Trent is this teams biggest problem. A good QB will always give you a chance to win. He is holding back this team tremendously. I don't think he could even be a backup at this point.

Furthermore, I don't think that anyone on this offense likes playing with him. The guy is a jerk. Does anyone ever see him talking to any of his teammates other than Fitzie? He is a pariah. Everyone knows he can't play a lick. But only on the Bills would this guy be playing. He is no better than Alex Smith. I cringe when he comes under center. I have never seen a QB NOT want to throw down the field. That is supposed to be fun-to just let it rip. What is wrong with the guy? Sorry for the rant.

It is not the quarterback, it is the coaching and the O-line... Gibbs won with Theisman, Williams, Shraeder and Rypien.... puleaase. This is the coach not adapting to his players and sticking to the only thing he knows which doesn't work anymore... definition of insanity.

It is not the quarterback, it is the coaching and the O-line... Gibbs won with Theisman, Williams, Shraeder and Rypien.... puleaase. This is the coach not adapting to his players and sticking to the only thing he knows which doesn't work anymore... definition of insanity.

Your right its the young line that make the QB look terrible.. Inexperience but they will get better....

As bad as we looked last week - If we somehow, someway find a way to beat the Jets (they are on a short week) and TEN beats NE we are only 1 game out of first.....I have to be optimistic - even if I'm crazy

Stop, seriously just stop. The bills starting lbs for sunday are probably going to be Palmer, Ellison, Corto. I do not know how they could possible win with guys like that on the field.