Does todays Win for the Fins help the Bills shot

Furthermore, I don't think that anyone on this offense likes playing with him. The guy is a jerk. Does anyone ever see him talking to any of his teammates other than Fitzie? He is a pariah. Everyone knows he can't play a lick. But only on the Bills would this guy be playing. He is no better than Alex Smith. I cringe when he comes under center. I have never seen a QB NOT want to throw down the field. That is supposed to be fun-to just let it rip. What is wrong with the guy? Sorry for the rant.

Did you cut and paste this line from a thread about JP, because I remember people posting the same crap.

QB is not the biggest problem with this team. Bad coaching and a horrible offensive line. :(:censored:

True, but it doesn't mean we're even decent. The first game was an offseason's worth of preparation, and the luck of Tom Brady not being in sync with Welker. The loss to the Browns is inexcusable, and the fact that it came down to a botched Punt return pretty much indicates that we don't deserve the playoffs.

I agree with everything that you say except the last comment "we don't deserve the playoffs". Heck, we don't deserve being called an NFL team. This team is just a disgrace.