Hot topic on Twitter....

blzrul

Trading T.O. now would be the stupidest move of the year in my opinion. It would deflate the team even more than it already is (imagine that for a second). I know I'll get bashed for saying this , but its not totally out of the realm of possibility that the Bills can turn this around and get to 10-6..look at the schedule. Remember the year Bledsoe & Co. brought us to within a win of the playoffs until we blew it against the Steelers backups? It can be done.

Trading T.O. now would be the stupidest move of the year in my opinion. It would deflate the team even more than it already is (imagine that for a second). I know I'll get bashed for saying this , but its not totally out of the realm of possibility that the Bills can turn this around and get to 10-6..look at the schedule. Remember the year Bledsoe & Co. brought us to within a win of the playoffs until we blew it against the Steelers backups? It can be done.

Steve the eternal optimist...applaud you. Last year we were 4-1 at one time right, finished 7-9. Maybe this year we start out 1-4, and wait for it....... finish 9-7? Damn then Disney can make a movie about the feel good Buffalo Bills, and their rag-tag coach.....Awwwww

Vick has certainly embraced this twitter medium to drop gems like this:

"Putting a bidet in my bathroom. Gotta love the feeling of cold water hitting the grundle of your ass after a long session of shittin"

i was certain you had made that up, then i looked.

wtf?

Mathmatically possible? Yes. Be realistic, it ain't gonna happen with this staff or these players. They aren't going 9-2 for the balance of the year. Get a 4th rounder for T.O. and let Steve Johnson play or Hardy when he's healthy. Bills need to look to the future in all facets of the organizaton.

Theoretically yes, the Bills have the talent to make this a 10-6 season. Yet the fact that Jauron is still the coach and add in these mounting injuries, those chances are slim.

That team was a mirage. Go back and look at the teams we beat on that streak. Literally the bottom of the NFL barrel.

Vick has certainly embraced this twitter medium to drop gems like this:

"Putting a bidet in my bathroom. Gotta love the feeling of cold water hitting the grundle of your ass after a long session of shittin"

i was certain you had made that up, then i looked.

wtf?

So does this mean you guys are both followers of Michael Vick on Twitter?